The reason behind ridiculous egg prices has been medically proven for a while, but no one caught this until now

The reason behind ridiculous egg prices has been medically proven for a while, but no one caught this until now

REASON: eggs screw up the MRNA vax and stifle Covid also.

Look at the dates. They knew at the beginning of covid that eggs screwed up the spike protein, which is why they started killing chickens and burning chicken farms.

Want to know why, in the “civilized countries” eggs cost so much, meat costs so much and milk costs so much? HERE IT IS.

The government is forcing a dairy farm in Southern Ontario to dump 30,000 litres of milk because it has exceeded the quota. The farm cannot donate it to a food bank, or to a hospital, or to a homeless shelter. straight into the sewer so we can pay $7 per liter of milk.

6 Likes

Just like the 2008 economy?
Save the crooked banks; or save the economy?
Obama saved his donor class - the banks.
Then kicked-out millions of his voters, into the streets.

Eggs[milk] fight-off the covid1984 spike proteins?
Destroy the eggs, of course.
Not the pharmaceuticals, killing & maiming populations.

2 Likes

Egg yolks contain zinc.

4 Likes

I have eaten a hard-boiled egg every day for many years not knowing this. I eat them because they are low in calorie.

4 Likes

Egg yolks contain enormous ratios of B-Vitamins which serve as the co-substrates for virtually all enzymes systems in biology, in particular those contributing to anti-oxidation, which in turn prevent oxidative stress from running amok, the result of which is ARDS.

3 Likes

“The Incredible Edible Egg!”

The hens aren’t laying eggs because they are identifying themselves as roosters :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I don’t know if eggs themselves contain egg yolk antibodies, but I do know eggs are high in vitamin D. So that may be a clue. (I assume eggs are also a target in the ongoing war against natural sources of protein.)

Many people are deficient in vitamin D, and that deficiency leaves them particularly prone to a number of diseases, including whatever “covid” is.

4 Likes

Eggs have so many nutrients, hard to tell if it’s just one thing or a combo.
Selenium is very concentrated in eggs too.

The article says “binding antibodies”, I wonder exactly what they are because they obviously don’t want us to have them. Wonder if the effects can be mimicked using another source? If there is binding antibodies, this could possibly save a lot of people!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Eat up!

2 Likes

Back to Johnathan Swifts’ Gulliver’s Travels:
Big-Endians and Little-Endians