The Regression of Science. Secret space program. Dead end religion

Let’s make a list.

1. Children in face mask. Science failure.
  2. Pandemic of vaccinated. Science failure.
  3. SR-71, skunk works of almost a century ago.
  4. Concorde. DOA
  5. Moon landing. Heavy breathing on microphone.
  6. Particle physics. Dead end science
  7. High fructose corn syrup – food of the gods.
  8. botox – botulism for your face.
  9. laser printer – paper tray is empty.
  10. 3D printing – hot plastic mess.
  11. DNA – alphabet soup for morons.
  12. please add to this list of scientific dead ends.

Science is a failure. Academic garbage people, your endowment is over.

Many of you will say, “The missing science is on the moon via their secret space program.”

But No. There is nothing.

There’s no third-way being developed behind our backs, no underground cities of Oz, no colony of space rangers living off world, NASA is a bungled fakery, the moon landing is loud breathing on expensive microphones. There is nothing behind the cheap facade of Science. Zero zip nada.

But you do have a screen in your car and a regurgitated Howard Hughes story.

Science is dead.

1 Like

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

Father, send your Son. Destroy this cesspool of fakery and lies. Mercy.

This system is certainly in the hands of Satan.
Can you think of anything more wicked than children in S&M face mask?

Nature Magazine

So about masks generally speaking, I don’t see these as always bad. These are an inherent part of a lot of cultures like Islam, and there are a lot of reasons why someone might not want their face to be seen by the world everytime they need to walk down a street or go to a store. I’m not in favor of them being mandated but I think people being able to wear masks and not be judged for that could be a good thing as long as they can still breathe air.

Masks bad? They cover up my old wrinkled face, my unshaven beshoveled look and my zero teeth smile!! Love the mask right up until I try to breath. Then always missing it when you need it. Now that we’ve redefined recession, so demoncraps can still bump penes in $5,000 wine parties and fundraisers, while their minions pretend their democratic, for the little guy, while being totalitarian militarist corporatist as any replutocratic era in history. Now we remember the redefinition of “evolution” from minute changes in an organism over millennia to mean complete transformation of a more simple organism into a very very complex organism with a huge range of varieties happening instantly like overnight!! Lol lol wow…opposites, and this just in my lifetime? A “tax” is now a penalty? Or is it visa versa? I better ask scotus Roberts lol lol idiot Roberts you political tool, your unconstitutional. Let’s be honest, ok ? Call it what it is! A recession, a lab made biovirus lol a tax a penalty evolution lol lol it’s a religion now, evolution, because it’s theory rejects current science lol lol you want to go up against science, you know Dr Fauci is well lol lol lol a lot like joe Biden, lying himself silly, like a clown car, they just keep bozoing out, like a wind up Jack in the box only Fauci pops out or joe Biden or Donald chump heck he cured the common cold according to his followers lol but now he could cure homelessness in a day, by hiring a billion medics and buying better tents lol lol but then he didn’t when he was presidroid now did he?? Lol lol clown show no integrity