The Spirit of Assisi post 9/11, morphs into the blob of syncretism en route under Leo to a new one world religion imho

So the only ā€œtrue religionā€ is religion itself? The priests want their power back from the money changers?

… so since no invitation was extended to representatives from The Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster (a.k.a. Pastafarians) https://www.spaghettimonster.org
does that mean that the CFSM are a ā€œtrue religionā€?

1 Like

… lets all get together and have a nice chat about the Gods on our followers dimes … meanwhile ALL of Western Europe is being overrun and the spirit of Nero plays and sings while Francistan burns.

This religion has been established for quite a while now. I remember multiple people who had their official drivers license photo with a noodle strainer on their head.

If you’re not allowed to wear glasses or a ball cap in a DMV photo but can wear a noodle strainer then it’s an official religion :wink:

The Pastafarians are probably so high up in the theological ranks that they don’t have to attend meetings ….

1 Like

I know I love pasta dishes, I’m in…

1 Like