[NO Paywall]
I still think not having a television in my home or being around one, helped keep the mind virus associated with the COVID craziness from infecting my brain.
I think watching the AMA murder my husband through their cancer treatment was enough for me for a lifetime.
Part 2 of the 2nd Quarter 2026 Wrap Up just went up!
It’s starts off with the purposed poisoningg and medical killing of the USSA population.
It’s worldwide!
Of course!
[I’m at 17:43 clicks in right now, as we speak.]
Jon Rappoport was researching the mystery long ago…
Thanks for posting this.
Interesting they mentioned Chase Hughes’ work.
Came across this article that summarized some of Chase Hughes’ ideas, on how everything seems scripted, and what we can do to armour ourselves against scripts:
… I advocate that we all become autodidacts and educate ourselves on all aspects of reasoning / critical thinking. It really is something we have to do for ourselves. Each and every one of us should create our own Pill, The Clear Pill. The contents of The Clear Pill are what we acquire from Reading, Inquiry, and Genuine Communication.


Loving it!
At only 4:48 in.
He ain’t lying.
I lost count of my “service” shots.
Still getting them when I go to the VA.
I turn down every shot.
When your in intensive care, and out cold?
You get what is needed.
I just recently went to a private denist and got a novocaine shot.
Alledgedly contaminated, according to some sites.
It’s Russian Roullete - in the injection game.
Thanks for the link!
37:45 clicks in: Questions about military infiltration.
50:00 clicks in questions about the wicked 6G.
… Well, I guess it really does not matter after all.
Ask him if he is slowly becoming a thinking AI agentic resource?
Oops!
That might require some critcal answers.
Via critical thinking.
No prolblemo!
AI will answer for him.
Thinking is not for AI professors!
I suspect critical theory has something to do with pushing an article defaming critical thinking.