The whole Ukrainian War is over bioweapons, Azov, and Kolomoisky

George Webb - Investigative Journalist
@RealGeorgeWebb1

·

10h

When you do the research work, the world is so predictable. The whole Ukrainian War is over bioweapons, Azov, and Kolomoisky.

No, the whole Ukrainian War is not over bioweapons.

3 Likes

Nah, probably not.

Phew! For a second there I thought that maybe the US and company were creating biological weapons in labs scattered all over the US and around the world and releasing them to cause worldwide pandemics and trying to take over the world with a pharmacological tool.
Thanks USA Today!

BTW, is it just me, or is it the case that every time Victoria Neuland is in the news, a war starts up somewhere. Where’s that other great statesman from the US, John Bolton, when you need him ?

2 Likes

Anyone heard of this Glen Greenwald alleged-person? Sounds like conspiracy theorist, someone should ban his stuff. And ban russia too, they are getting a bit uppity, who knows what they might say.

Not the end of the story!!!

And more??? Biolabs?

As we have always said, Hunter is the Lee Harvey Oswald with Metabiota in the Ukrainian bioweapons game - the “clean” partner. Black and Veatch is the dark hand, and they patsied Hunter.

The original Hilary US State Department Blackberry carrier herself, Mrs Victoria “F the EU” in Ukraine Nuland, now is my best witness for US DTRA biolabs in Ukraine.

George Webb - Investigative Journalist on Twitter: “The original Hilary US State Department Blackberry carrier herself, Mrs Victoria “F the EU” in Ukraine Nuland, now is my best witness for US DTRA biolabs in Ukraine. https://t.co/cKnEKZfki8” / Twitter

BREAKING: Documents Reveal US Department of Defense Was Funding Ukrainian Biolabs – Russia Releases List of Biological Agents Tested in US BioLabs in Ukraine, Including Salmonella, E. Coli, Anthrax and The Plague (thegatewaypundit.com)

This could all be related to the whispers I’ve gotten this morning about intercepted plans by Russia of Ukrainian militants & “nazis” planning to take over these areas. I don’t have any more info as yet.

Just info. to ponder, none of which can be proved by us.

1 Like
1 Like

Pretty darned sure Israel is in on this too.

Out of sight out of mind, Homer’s way.

2 Likes
1 Like

“For two weeks, people have claimed that Russia is targeting American-owned or -run labs in Ukraine that housed biological weapons. I shied away from those reports, not because I thought they were “Russian disinformation,” but because I didn’t feel there was enough data to elevate them from theory to fact. I also discounted mainstream media reports debunking the story because they didn’t have enough data either. Well, now we have data: Victoria Nuland, Biden’s Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs, and one of the architects of the current disastrous state of affairs, admitted under oath that Ukraine has “biological research facilities,” the concerning contents of which may fall into Russian hands.”

I still feel something else is wrong with all this. Don’t trust Nuland & they gave up the admit awfully fast. IMO, They want our attention on this while doing something other, elsewhere.

1 Like

Ukraine was going to be point zero of several bio/chem and probably nuclear false flags.

Putin openly said he went in to stop wars not start them.
The cabal controlled NATO was basicly ready to murder millions and blame it on Putin.

3 Likes

George Webb - Investigative Journalist on Twitter: “A 100 fold increase in Donbas in Ukraine in infectious diseases? I think I am going to be right about the Mariupol biolab and Operation Sea Spray. https://t.co/5Ah63SzK6w” / Twitter

That’s believable, but also the opposite is believable.

Well, well, well.

Just for giggles, take a look at Article 1 of this document.

US Defence Department names and funds a number of biolabs in the Ukraine, apparently. Not owns or runs them, just funds them, according to this agreement. Nuland is not a liar on this score.

I am guessing they are making defensive biological weapons, right on the border of russia. Just a guess though.

2 Likes

Imagine my surprise when this comes out:

Obviously this is disinformation and I disavow anything said by russian officials. I’m only pointing this out so you will know its all propaganda.

The problem is that Nuland told Rubio & others if there’ a bio attack that it likely came from Russia.