Good Grief, never ending BS. Thanks for the posting
I think that post from UK is a jaw-dropper! Geez.
Normally…you know me…I’m not a glass-is-half-full type of guy when it comes to even the slimmest likelihood that we’re going to be able to pump the brakes on this runaway train of a society…
But when I heard of the handing out of the laminated cards to the ‘accidental tourists’ in the UK informing them that it’s a crime to rape, kidnap, etc… there just might be something we can do with that here in the states too!
Think of it! Colorful, informative cards…tailor-made for specific, light infractions such as human trafficking, generic murders, looting of shops, generic rape…
Hell, we could even give these out to our local city officials/governers INCLUDING congress AND the president to help them understand that generic corruption and insider trading (I’m looking right at you Trojan-Horse-Trump who holds the record. Stolen more than all previous corrupt presidents COMBINED)
Oh, where was I… Oh, yeah… Insider trading is bad and we should also inform them that there exists the slimmest of chances that one among them might be publicly shamed at the VERY LEAST. Perhaps made to appear before a fake panel to plead the 5th (fif) up to and including 100 times!
We’ve got bugs to work out to be sure…but I think we’ve got the bones here to make something work. Perhaps there’s some hope for us after all…