THERANOS' ELIZABETH HOLMES SENTENCED

Originally published at: THERANOS' ELIZABETH HOLMES SENTENCED

As long-time readers of this website know, I am fascinated with the story of Elizabeth Holmes and her Silicon Valley start-up, Theranos. In case you don’t know the story, here’s a brief summary: Holmes’ idea was simple enough: design a computerized desktop home medical testing system that could test comprehensively for a wide variety of…

8 Likes

Perhaps she simply wouldn’t accept the pay off and relinquishment of her device…

hello Doc!

i was reading this ‘news’ about Ms Holmes and wondering through all the things u wrote 'bout her.
conclusively: i really do think she found/did/searched/whatever somethings that was truly working. with all the lines connecting, i think it was a ‘patent’ that would have shown the fallacy of our present medical stature/establishment. i do not see the vile or the money-gathering scheme much would suggest, but a Lady who would think first.
my take: she said ‘no’ to someone along the way, she really believed things to be true and just. do not ask me why. the whole story is full of inconsistencies and hallmarks of a black-job.
maybe, maybe i am wrong, but there is a seemingly possible scenario about a medical-Tesla busted and blown.
11 years?! they got to be really mad at her. if she was an Epstein…

3 Likes

Key words in the whole Theranos debacle are: new discoveries in medical optics, and ” phase conjugation “. Diagnosing with light is a one thing, but curing with corrected light frequency is another game changer. If it’s possible?, than entire Big Pharma and Big Med complex are obsolete. Add to that Medicare and other med insurance companies and puff, half of the economy disappears. More so ability to defraud that part of economy, also goes to drains. Ultimately ability to sponsor black tech projects diminishes mightily.
Hence the warning to all silicon valley, invent but with moderation and supervision, or end up like E. Holmes

8 Likes

I very plausible scenario in my opinion QVBB!

6 Likes