There's actually a song that goes along with today's House Hearing. It is by Loudon Wainwright III

In one heated exchange, Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) told Cheatle that she was “full of [ excreta ] today,” after Cheatle continued to give vague, or no, answers to pointed questions.

MACE: Okay. Is the Secret Service fully cooperating with our committee? Yes. Okay. You say you’re fully cooperating with this committee? On July 15th, this committee sent you a list of demands of information that we wanted. Has the Secret Service provided this committee a complete list of all law enforcement personnel that were there that day? Have you done that? Have you provided a list to the oversight Committee? Yes or no? I’ll have to get back to you on that. That is a no. Have you provided all audio and video recordings in your possession to this committee, as we asked on July 15th? Yes or no?

CHEATLE: I would have to get back to you.

MACE: That is a no. You’re full of [ excreta ] today. You’re just being completely dishonest.

2 Likes

Yep, stinking to high heaven! And we’re all going be swimmin’ in it!

The answer(s) to all life’s questions are hidden (spread out) in the popular media, so say I.
Just have to pay attention, have a good memory and some discernment…

1 Like