They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?

Meet the ‘author’ Emma Beddington.
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/arts-and-culture/books/emma-beddington-why-i-grew-determined-be-french-1799297

And a lawyer too, busy woman.

“On several levels this speaks to me: a supportive community of grown-up women sticking it to the man, his beauty norms and his dubious PPD dyes.”
My hair turned Grey and it didn’t cost a dime. I’ve read a few of her articles in The Guardian. This dame is so boring and shallow she could probably drown in a dry mud puddle!
Seriously though, I believe the AI thing. What else could be so mechanical sounding?

1 Like

Respectfully disagree @Nidster. There has been something really off about the Malone from the very beginning. Ran across some notes taken shortly after he began to be promoted by Epoch Times. One item was that he was not against the shot; rather, he was against how it was implement (ie: trials) and how it should have been done and how he would have done it instead. It was amazing what was in the notes from back then, compared to what is said/going on today. Sorry, usually agree with you, but not about the Malone.

1 Like

The unvaccinated shouted from the hill tops the only people with blood on there hands are the media and big tec who kept our voices silent and ridiculed anyone who spoke out

1 Like

This one is satire but " The vaccinated dies with clots caused by stress from being around unvaccinated people" was real…

2 Likes

There’s something wrong with lots of them, not just Malone. I have to wonder if some of these ‘doctors’ actually exist, or if it’s AI spreading the division.

There’s also something wrong with a lot of these military and ex-military and weapons inspectors. Many of them run their mouths like crazy which would never be allowed for those who’ve signed such security agreements needed to work in that industry & for govt.

It does not add up.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas

Project Veritas X Pfizer live now

1 Like

He will probably get a nice severance package for doing what he was told to do.

1 Like

Yeah, look at many of the severance packages of late.
“Severance” being the operative word here.

1 Like

In the spirit of absurd argumentation, could we say: “Yes, there is blood on our hands, and since vaccinated people are no longer in possession of anything recognizable as blood, this only goes to show that we did an effective job of keeping real blood alive as a phenomenon at all. And, by extension, it follows that the blood on our hands can only belong to us, since we’re the only ones in possession of it. Further, since said shed blood is the product of the sacrifices demanded by integrity in the face of the maximally mobilized mob mentality of Mephistopheles, this particular avenue of belligerent scapegoat seeking is now closed.”? Or something. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes