They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?

3 Likes

From the article: “instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent.” That statement is an outright falsehood, otherwise known as a LIE, because there was a huge uproar against anyone who dared to question the authority of the Snakes involved. Go check out the unfair demonization of Dr. Robert Malone. He was one of the main opponents of the VAC, as were many others who exposed the dangers of vaccines.

6 Likes

It would be really entertaining to watch anyone try to prove this in court.

I tried to warn some of my family members about these shots, but even now they refuse to consider there could be anything wrong with them.

2 Likes

Really? Y’all don’t think it’s a trigger article for spewing such nonsense? Don’t waste time.

2 Likes

I literally lost all of my friends apart from one because I was shouting from the rooftops not to take it.

I was not allowed to visit my brother as he lay dying on a ventilator being pumped full of remdesivir which was killing patients because it was not treating the right thing.

I had to battle to get the doctors to switch medications.

My mother and I smuggled Ivermectin into the hospital via vaccinated staff who agreed to help us try and save him.

He made it.

We were very vocal, and paid a heavy price but he made it.

14 Likes

My sentiments exactly, ShadowNet. Thank you, and all who did, for the integrity to push back when it was (and still is) costly. Alicia xo

5 Likes

It’s Satire Ffs!! :laughing:…Trigger Warning…

1 Like

@ShadowNet Bravo! Bravo to you and all your caring helpers! :innocent:

2 Likes

It’s Trolling from every direction from now on…The “Gamification” and data harvesting of people and their reactions…The mainstream have been at it from the start, and still are- for example:-

4 Likes

@David8pies I think she lost her noodle and can’t think straight.:woozy_face:

1 Like

She’s in a “Vegatative State”… :point_left:

6 Likes

@David8pies Now that’s a good one! :rofl:

1 Like

Many felt they could not speak out at the time but grow more confident when surrounded by other more alpha oriented people, actions speak louder than words.

2 Likes

Typical of a double-reverse operation, and it is nothing more, or less than ‘Fake News’.

3 Likes

@nidster Not only fake news, but almost purely AI news. When you read it, it sounds like someone programmed a plan and AI writing it out. (I figure you know this, just sayin’.)

What we are witnessing is, “The Birth Of A Narrative”. They are literally telling us how they’re going to steer this. Tomorrow, it will be something else; they’re hitting really heavy with shootings and all.

Yes sirry, the unvaxxed are the enemy. If they can’t get them one way, they’ll get them all ways.

3 Likes

I agree nidster… I made my opposition clear almost from the outset, and many many people did.

4 Likes

But if you didn’t convince me because you weren’t at the family get together because we banned you from our home - my “blood is on your hands”. That “general amnesty” we were begging for a while back? Forget it! We blamed you for endangering us with quax hesitancy and now we will blame you for endangering us for not making us quax hesitant! Because you are the boss of my choices even when I ignore you!

2 Likes

Hey, but insects are fine.

3 Likes

I read all of your posts about that subject. So, THANK-YOU so much. They were very well researched, and informative.

1 Like

Birds eat bugs! This crickets in the food thing is weird but cricket chips don’t taste as bad as most cat foods.

1 Like