Thinking Now is the Time Buy JPF books

At my house, we keep discussing which of Dr. Farrell’s books we want to buy. Well now is the time!

Should anyone want to buy some books too: be sure to buy new ones, and try to buy some on Lulu (the good doctor makes more money on them). The good doctor can use all the money we can help him get and it is the least we can do.

10 Likes

Thank you for such a lovely thought RhebaRhae. I will be doing just as you suggest.

3 Likes

Hi RhebaRhae,
I had been searching for the 3 Giza Death Star books before all this happened but it appears they are either out of print at Lulu :scream: or selling used to the tune of $65 each. I have about half a dozen other titles of his work, but the ones I don’t have but I hate to buy from amazon, plus I have paranoid ideas about very book I’ve ever purchased from there being reported to a future Farenheit squad.
If anyone knows of other sources kindly let me know!
Thanks!
Linda

5 Likes

Best to buy direct from publisher. Most books from Adventures Unlimited, some from Feral House and a few from Lulu.

4 Likes

I have most of his books already, but I have been looking for his other work than " conspiracy" but havent found it.
If you have seen those anywhere please link to them, Id appreciate it immensely.
Have a nice day

3 Likes

Which books are you referring to?
The God, History and Dialectic books are on Lulu.

3 Likes

Lulu link: there are 8 titles and 2 musical compositions. N. 1 in my view are Microcosm and Medium and The Tower of Babel Moment. Then the 2 McCarthy-Monmouth books. Of course if you missed the earlier ones - Yahweh the Two Faced God and Transhumanism (on the Androgyne) get them. Dr. Farrell gets something more (and immediately) from Lulu purchases.
https://www.lulu.com/search?adult_audience_rating=00&page=1&pageSize=10&q=joseph+p+farrell

5 Likes

Hi,

This is a great idea. I have just done this very thing.

As Joseph would say “own your own data” and i strongly urge anybody to do it now and not later.

Many thanks,
Carl.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been looking for these and now know where to order.

1 Like

Be sure and order, beginning on this site. Dr. Farrel gets more $ that way. Also, finding that some are out of print, not available, and expensive. Hmmm

3 Likes

Joseph has mentioned on occasion that the agreement with his publishers (not lulu which is self-publishing) is for reprints to be issued if copies ran out. Maybe trying directly on the Adventures Unlimited and Feral House websites?

3 Likes

I would not be concerned about it. Buy from Amazon and let bezos know that you’re on to something. I say be courageous!!! Buy in numbers !!! The evil one knows who we are but we know it better!!! Fear and confusion is his weapon. Courage, knowledge, clarity and faith is ours !