This day remembered .... Ar dheis Dé go raibh na n-anamacha dílse

4 Likes

… AMEN!

(characters required in order for these characters to be seen by others)

1 Like
Amen too

This text will be hidden

1 Like

‘may their souls be to the right of God’ = Rest in Peace. Amen to that

Those lost too soon on this most stupid of days.

And also Éirinn go Brách.
Let’s get some real freedom goin’…yknow, not a spy state technocracy cattle-pen.

As I walked today, I thought, well ‘the Patriot Act should have been rescinded 10 years ago at the latest…’

It was a bad day in NYC. Started off nicely. Mass chaos on the streets.

Once I saw the men with automatic weapons on top of the Israeli Embassy protecting their turf, I coordinated an exodus out of Manhattan. In crisis, people freeze and need a little guidance.

My friend and mentor in Dublin did an outstanding analysis of a long wave cycle how this marked the destruction of Bronze Age Structures. Maybe one day, I’ll dig thru all the files and find it.

Someone else wrote a lengthy analysis of how WD Gann forecasted 9-11 in his coded book, Tunnel Thru the Air. It was very convincing at the time but again, I can’t find the writing.

There is ancient mathematics hidden even on the front cover.

image

Just some random thoughts.

1 Like

Beautiful pipe and drum rendition of the song “Hard Times Come Again No More” sung here by Mary Black, Dolores Keane and band De Danann.

A very appropriate choice.

May the families of the fallen and maimed on 9/11 then and during what followed and continues together with the nation have their truth and justice. This was the commencement of a great reset indeed.

1 Like

“When it’s your turn to be the hammer, hit hard. Because when you were the nail, no one had mercy on you”…

3 Likes

We don’t have mature bands like this in the USA. All pop slop. Irish still have good music with traditional roots.

Nice!

1 Like