This substack reveals EVERYTHING in the lead up to all our current nightmares

From Jon Lange’s substack - Read all of it, please. I am pretty shocked but not surprised at all. All the pieces presented here bring the horrific picture into focus. Comments?

1 Like

The premise of the article seems not to be truth, but a banal picture of “compromising spicy tales intertainment” for the Joe’s and Joanna’s to lick their fingers on, as if that is solely the way the world functions.

I see nothing more then an article keeping the binairy swing going for the normies, so the plundering can continue for the 1%. Feeding the good - bad paradigm. Renewed version of the local paparazzi rags we all liked to read on our toilets in yesteryear.

2 Likes

I plowed (struggled) through it too. Like all the Q stuff, over the river and through the woods to grandmother’s house we go… No pundits have satisfactorily answered to me why Q doesn’t just come out and say it rather than toying with riddles. Toying with riddles as you suggest just becomes entertainment that lulls the masses into thinking ‘good guys are on this…we can continue to do nothing’.

2 Likes

Agree.
With regard to watching a ‘movie’, yep again, it’s all a show, but I don’t need Q to tell me this. The legislation being passed in USA tells me this.

No one wants to struggle thru some of the substacks we read but Joe’s keep getting better and better. The bearer of the information is irrelevant. Would anyone have ever believed that our gov / DARPA would have released a worldwide bioweapon and killed billions (after working on it for years here and in CIA biolabs all over the world)? I have included another substack from Joe and for those of you who prefer not to read, a few pics for you (or bypass this topic). Thx.

!

Did you ever read a book of Joseph? If not, try it.

1 Like

right…we all see it differently.

Yes. The book of Joseph seems pretty popular these days…

I misspoke. I have not read that book - thought it was one of the bible books which I read years ago in addition to many of the extended books. I have to find that one. I can barely remember what I read last week because of information overload. Thx.

I ment Joseph P Farrell. Take time out if you have an overload, we all can get caught in the maelstrom of live. Take care of yourself and above all be kind to yourself.

2 Likes

ntwess, if you are back feeling up to it, books from Walter Bosley might be a thing His books are very differently written then Josephs. His tone is very different and you still get interesting info. His books hasn’t got the scholarly levity that makes it more difficult to digest and read. If you haven’t already, try his youtube.

https://walterbosley.com/shop/

1 Like

Thanks. I like Walter Bosley and have some of his books but they are packed up because we are trying to get out of dodge (Greenville SC) which has turned into Greedville, SC. No good real estate agents around for NE TN. I do appreciate your recommendations. And I had forgotten about his YT channel.

I just subscribed to Armstrong Economics / Socrates and even with my basic subscription, it is keeping me busy. A friend from Norway recommended that watch his movie, ‘The Forecaster, Martin Armstrong’ and his ordeal with our USSA gov. He was jailed for years because he would not go along with their money making scheme (and would not turn over his code for Socrates). His trials and treatment sound just like Trump’s trial fiascos. Very interesting movie and I am so grateful his information.

1 Like

Sorry for my denseness. hahahahaha…I love ALL of Dr. Farrell’s books and recommend him wildly on X and other social media but don’t have all of them (and not his last few).I have to read, reread and reread them. He is loved by everyone (mostly, except the usual suspects). Thank you. I need to order them while I can still get them. Thx again for the clarification.

1 Like

I keep laughing to myself about the Book of Joseph and my inept interpretation.

Joe started out on the Telegram Channel “Just Human” and his “reports” got a lot of attention. He moved from Dallas area to Kentucky and has pretty much turned his career into writing. He still shows up on Just Human and also on “Spitballers”…

1 Like