THOSE TIME CRYSTALS AND SOME (EXTREME) OCTANE SPECULATION

Originally published at: THOSE TIME CRYSTALS AND SOME (EXTREME) OCTANE SPECULATION

This is another one of those weeks that there has been such a surfeit of articles to blog about that it has once again been difficult to comb through everyone’s emails and make selections, but there was one article shared by M.D. that contained something that caught my eye, and that something in turn generated…

6 Likes

Looks like we fast approaching a Valerian time, multiple dimensions and parallel time/universes.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this in this context. Finally someone dares to think like this and post in this manner and in this context or topic. I was just thinking of posting this the other day, in a different context though as a comment on another post. Maybe there is a ray of light over the dark event horizon afterall. Maybe there is still hope. :thinking:

1 Like

If you allow, can I add a trailer from a serial film? In the context of the topic discussed in the post?

1 Like

Go for it @Divergent , I consider Valerian my favorite Syfy/document( :wink:) movie.

1 Like
2 Likes

Loved loved loved The Expanse…you belter😉

1 Like

I cant read books anymore because of PTSD and other around the clock entertainment , so I haven `t red yours as well , and I dont quite follow the above . But somewhere out in the galaxy speculations comes to me at times , and one of the persistant ones goes like this : all of northern Africa and all the way over in the middle east , the ground is toast - and the pyramide is in the thick of it . Did it " drain " the living daylight out of it ?

1 Like

That’s an absolutely keen observation.