THOSE WEIRD HOLES ON THE FLOOR OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

Originally published at: THOSE WEIRD HOLES ON THE FLOOR OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

Now, you may be wondering why I’ve filed this story with its unusual headline under the “UFO” tab. Patience, we’ll get back to that. But first, the story, which was spotted by many of you and passed along, so we’ll go with this version of the story shared by W.G., with our thanks to all…

3 Likes

As I said on another forum, these look exactly like what archeologists call “post holes” which are the remains of the timber supports of wooden buildings that can often be found in mud and sometimes even under the ocean (North Sea). But since they are in a line, and not in a square, it is hard to tell what they are. However, if they keep finding (and admit to finding) more and they are in rectangular or grid-like patterns then you really do have to wonder. Whatever they are they do look man-made and are either recent or recently uncovered by the ocean currents.

2 Likes

its like a spine of whatever got there and just stayed. very interesting. although i saw some pictures that these go on for many kilometers. many i mean.

2 Likes