THOUGHT AND THE GEOMETRY OF THE BRAIN

Well, to the extent that we’re the Ghost in the machine, not the machine… if we are to identify with the body then we are essentially a Cargo Cult- worshiping the paraphernalia, or the vessel… People are getting all flustered about the rise of “AI”- but there’s no AI without some form of Internet for the linguistic algorithm to draw on…Remote from the “Device”…so it can produce it’s Imitation of life- it’s Illusion of Consciousness… Our best work in this life, I reckon, is when we get out of our own way…and become the conduit and curator…

8 Likes

This video in my opinion can clarify some things of what is what,why is why like it is regarding mind brain and how is all that connected or not.Or it can make things even more unclear and muddy.It holds some philosophical or religious views.Also emotionally charged at times.From TED talks.And it is maybe little bit dramatized.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

If i´m not wrong, i just read, in the last week, a comment by your person, Professor, talking about some kind of wave that comes out of saturn? I´m no really sure if it was in this forum, but it was a thread where a brother even shared a book, The Ringmakers of Saturn, where a very educated scientist of NASA shows that are some kind of ships, the size of our moon, and even bigger, are emiting a wave signal that reaches the Earth.

Perhaps we are already living in a solar system wide application of such a technology? Our brothers form Saturn using it for some unknown end?

2 Likes

Our brothers from Saturn? I didn’t know we have brothers from Saturn. Who do things with unknown intent and purpose. :thinking:

2 Likes

I´m trying to find the post here in the forum, where the professor commented something about it.

1 Like

But keep in mind, those who make Saturn’s rings, or keep them functional, are not our brothers. By no means, they are not any kind living beings at all, they are more likely to be automated, large drones, or some kind of artificial intelligence combination with large spaceships, etc. They are not alive in the biological sense, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Аs for the book, or books, here’s a feast for your eyes.If that helps.

https://www.amazon.com/Ringmakers-Saturn-Norman-R-Bergrun/dp/1718644078

Or you can find it on e-bay, cheaper,or more expensive than gold.Take your pick. :man_shrugging:

Or you can watch this:

2 Likes

Actually, no g3orgeslu… Bergrund’s book is about some NASA PROBE PICTUREs which do show some anomalous things in the rings, which he interpreted as being some kind of technology that was “mining” the rings. There were no waves or anything of that nature that he wrote about.

3 Likes

“Mining” or “minding” or both,or none of these things Doctor? :thinking:.Scratching my head again and again .Wich is a very good thing for the brain or the mind,but not so good for the hair. Anyways… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

THIS IS IT BROTHER!
Thats precisely the post. In this post someone was talking about something coming in waves from Saturn, and that was the comment of the Professor, but now i can see that it wasn´t in the way that i remembered it, thank you for finding it.

2 Likes

I mixed the informations, i took that coment of yours:

- “As I mentioned in the 2015 Secret Space Program conference, and again in many interviews, there are two traditions of the boundary of the quarantine zone. One is at the orbit of our Moon, the other is at the orbit of the seventh, or outermost, planet which was known at that time, which was, of course Saturn (counting the Sun as a planet)”

And somehow created the ideia that it was an affirmation, and it wasn´t.
There was another comment, in the same thread, talking about some kind of waves coming from Saturn, this is his precise talk:

Now, looking at the correc information, your hypothesis about a planetary wide wave, perhaps we are already in a solar system wide wave?

1 Like

I´ve found a version in PDF of extreme high resolution, but i´m going to buy a physcal copy. This book is very expesive, they stopped publishing it?

3 Likes

It is long time ago book.Rare.Limited number of copies.Thus expensive.

2 Likes

Very wise question brother. That detail about the “Rings” emiting some kind of radio waves, if we can speculate, perhaps the rings are consciously made to be some kind of giant machine, using minerals, to amplify some kind of wave that can contain the human perception, interfering in the humand mind, and controlling it?

This is what David Icke talks about, but i couldn´t really believe him in a first contact, even knowing that a lot of what he says is true, like the ruling group trying to enslave the human race.

1 Like

Producing a sound frequency in the vacuum of space?With no medium like air on Earth to transfer the sound NEVER A STRAGHT ANSWER agency captured it?How?:thinking:

2 Likes

In the book "Decoding the Message of the Pulsar, Ph.D. Paul LaViolette, shows that the stars named Pulsars, emit some kind of periodic radio signal, that are being recorded by the radioscopes of the SETI program since 1970ies

So, there is indeed radio frequencies coming from space to earth, perhaps the brother in the comment that you quoted just used the wrong term, mistaking radio, for sound, frequency?

2 Likes

If want more information about, thats the next page of the book, where you can see that even the SETI scientists believed that the phenomenon was of intelligent origin:

2 Likes

“Producing a sound frequency in the vacuum of space?With no medium like air on Earth to transfer the sound NEVER A STRAGHT ANSWER agency captured it?How?:thinking:

That’s a great question, some may even think also an answer, that expaines that there is no such a thing in nature as vacuum.

2 Likes

That is probably the case.Or there is something NASA is not telling us.Like there is infact transfer medium for sound in space.Like aether.But that remains unknown for now.

3 Likes

One can wonder then how vacuum cleaners work?:thinking:Fast rotating the air on the one end of the cylinder thus creating lower air pressure on that end of the pipe compared to the other end?
Ahm…“rotation,rotation,rotation” borrowed quote from RCH.

1 Like