THOUGHT AND THE GEOMETRY OF THE BRAIN

Originally published at: THOUGHT AND THE GEOMETRY OF THE BRAIN

This very important article was spotted and shared by J.T., with our deep thanks, because one of the things we like to speculate on this site and in our members’ vidchats is the relationship between the mind, and the brain, or if you will between consciousness and the brain. This particular article is extremely noteworthy,…

13 Likes

My brain is like a public monument…Mostly covered in pigeon poop, pigeons and occasionally struck by lightning… It hearkens back to some golden era that may or may not be historically accurate, is upsetting to certain cultural demographics and would probably be too expensive to restore… The signal to noise ratio is so great right now, that I’m wondering if we’re all about to get a hard reset from Galactic center…Anyway, I think I need more caffeine…

4 Likes

If internal resonance of the skull plays a factor in thought / consciousness, me-thinks there may be more to the cradleboarding skull reshaping cultures than we know. And what about the coneheads…how did their radical shape affect thinking?

4 Likes

Fascinating field of research. I imagine certain tech companies are advancing this research into VR type products of the not so far future. One thing that comes to mind is the area of near death and out of body experiences which would seem to tie in with the idea of an energy wave of consciousness propagating outside of the physical body. These energy nodes would have a geometric shape also I would imagine? I guess chakras would be the closest thing I can think of to this kind of geometric system.

5 Likes

Intriguing speculation xsexcess

1 Like

I can confirm there definitely is a resonance to the skull. I now have tinnitus after getting some deep gum cleaning from the dentist. He used an ultrasonic cleaner that also has a high speed water jet to cool things down at the same time. I did not hear anything until he he got back to one of the molars and then a high pitched squeal had me stop the session. Apparently our teeth are connected to his harmonic phenomena and if you think about it, the roots provide another path to the nervous system and the body’s electrical synapses with the heart being the center of the nervous system. That is why gum disease can lead to heart problems.

Apparently only some people hear this high pitched tone with the ultrasonic cleaner, yet there are many claims of tinnitus as a result if one were to research on the internet. The doctor claimed that it was impossible and would not hear another word of it. I chose him because he was in a nicer part of town and I thought that I would get better treatment. Dentistry has a long way to go…

5 Likes

I guess Alexandra Bruce is listening…

3 Likes

It makes me wonder if the study of phrenology is truly pseudo-science or if there is some truth in it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I love Alexandra Bruce and the word needs to spread. I do see some of nonvaxer420’s work in there and recognize the voice of David Livingstone among the others. I just found nonvaxer420 and have to look at his other work but there is so much to do, not enough time.

I just watched another researchers work last night on dream targeting with D-Wave super computers. The had a survey with a photocopy of a man’s likeness on a poster and a phone number to call if anyone had dreamed of this person. They used the Willamette Valley where I live but then branched out to other states and even China. She pointed out that the face on the flyer was very similar to the guy who was instrumental in the creation of the D-Wave computers. They wanted to see if they could invade your dreams with these electromagnetic waves. Her videos are really long and I picked this one because it was shorter.

5 Likes

That’s an intriguing point…!

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people having rather potent effects from Cranial sacral therapy “CST”… Something of a revelatory experience I hear…

4 Likes

It’s all in our head? I’ve heard that since I was child…

2 Likes

If one considers that the cranium viewed from above, assumes an oval shape, then contrast that with such items as The Oval Office, or the less known, and private papal office, The Rota Room of the Vatican; ROTA, by anagram, is Taro( or tarot). This may feed into such anagrams as CRANIUM = am Runic.
Wild stray thoughts might implicate crystal skulls.

4 Likes

Maybe just yours Bill… :laughing:

2 Likes

“Some scientists claim that the brain has figured out how to harness quantum entanglement to perform its extraordinary cognitive computations.” This article covers different research investigations under this theme.

https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/do-we-have-a-quantum-entangled-brain-89f6dd5b626a

2 Likes

@Dooderonomy don’t get me started on dentists. Just had a tooth extracted after complaining about it for a year and after a crown and root canal they told me the tooth needs to go ARGHH. The healthcare isn’t what it used to be, that’s for sure.

Also, I always heard it was bad to get root canals but when in pain I will try anything.

1 Like

Well, at least the tracking device, or “Tooth” is out … Now they can’t invent numerous procedures that it needed … :wink:

3 Likes

I think the Brain is just a glorified “Aerial”- to place too greater importance on it is to veer into “Cargo Cult” territory…

4 Likes

Now you’ll start getting the tooth implant ads!

5 Likes

“Ozone Treatment” is a real thing, it’s available and not too expensive…

1 Like