THOUGHT AND THE GEOMETRY OF THE BRAIN

I lost my dentist of thirty years because he retired right at the beginning of the scamdemic because he wasn’t putting up with the BS (and I don’t blame him). Now I’m thrown to the younger generation of Dentists, assistants, hygienists, etc and sometimes it’s really hard being nice to these folks.

7 Likes
4 Likes

@Bill10558 I have already been getting the implant ads….no sheeit. But I also get the toothbrush/water pic ads too. Google really scraped me good in the last month with all my tooth searching procedures LOL.

3 Likes

Thanks @David8pies I will check that out. I think in my case when I go to the new young dentists their eyes see $$$$ due to my insurance which is pretty good.

2 Likes

I hear “Rumours” that Ozone can effect…Rejuvination!!..Just Sayin…

2 Likes

I recently watched this documentary on harmful bacteria in the mouth and advancements in Japan. It may be kind of boring for some people, unless you have a problem with it, and then it is informative.

3 Likes

I truly wish the geometry of my cerebral cortex folds was more conducive to mathematical thinking, as many things seem to boil down to geometry and resonance. I don’t understand the concepts anywhere close to well enough, but I wonder if this is related at all to the theorised amplituhedron of quantum particle physics?
Another rabbit hole this took me down, I recall listening to a podcast a couple of years ago, a temple complex in Egypt (Luxor?) with different segments is theorised to have the same geometrical proportions as many of the different areas of the human brain. A way of contacting a greater consciousness ? (gods, entities etc?) or elevating our own (or both)?

I have a recollection of our good host writing of Ancient Greek temples that had geometry conducive to inducing binaural resonance in our own brain’s waves, that produced moods that matched the corresponding deities (Zues,Apollo, Athena etc) concerned? I assume these things relate somehow.

5 Likes

Yes Doctor. He wants to play with that fire. And he already does. And he will continue to play. Monkey sees monkey does. Who, what or what else will stop him? Who? TPTB, The Alternative Powers i.e. media,healers,doctors communities ? Divine intervention? **Who?**There is nothing in sight of that, for now. Maybe in the future. Or he is simply allowed all this by the same forces. And of course there will be countless human subjects for his experimentation.That is the pitiful nature of the human being, when it is damaged, sick and suffering. It seeks and wishes for a cure. Even for a minute, even for an hour or a day more life, to see the light of day in this world. And he will give them that opportunity. Remember the resistances to the first heart transplant and from which sources those resistances came?. Mostly from religious sources, and from the Catholic Church. Then they claimed that the heart is a seat of the human soul,and that is for that reason sacred,and should not be touched or messed with that is either corrected or fixed and for the same reason.Right? But now it’s everyday, practice isn’t it? That goes for almost all other human organs. It will be the same with this one.And all religious leaders will agree and accept. And it will become everyday practice. One can wonder what that says about those leaders of the most popular religions, about the most mass religions. And it speaks volumes.Here i rest my case.For now. :thinking:I apologize for being so blunt. But these things must have or had to be reminded of or spoken of again,and again, because they are everyday facts. And infront and faced with the facts, even the “gods” are silent, aren’t they?
P.S.

However, I have read and know that is i am convinced that the heart is the “seat of the soul”, but combined with the lungs. The cardiovascular system combined with the pulmonary system is the seat of the soul, or the spirit or KA,or BA (egyptian terms) or whatever . So, the latest now is called the cardio-respiratory system. There are patients who have had heart transplants, or a lung transplants and who after that have their memories ,but also an additional memories from the donor of the heart or the lung. But this only applies to the heart and the lung as transplanted organs. Not to the other organs.And my computer mouse battery just died. :thinking: :smirk:
Had to make transplantation with new one,it worked. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Uhm…It was just a rhetorical question.

4 Likes

@David8pies : Would love to hear more of your thoughts about the “Aerial” concept…

1 Like

I know that Doctor.But it was also very,very well placed and thought provoking question.I just couldn’t resist not to respond in some manner. It’s not that these things about Elon Musk are not known to most of the members of this forum.Stll…
I also apologize if I am annoying or boring with my long text answers and comments to any of the members of this forum and to you Doctor.I will try to keep them shorter more precise and concise in the future.

1 Like

Well, to the extent that we’re the Ghost in the machine, not the machine… if we are to identify with the body then we are essentially a Cargo Cult- worshiping the paraphernalia, or the vessel… People are getting all flustered about the rise of “AI”- but there’s no AI without some form of Internet for the linguistic algorithm to draw on…Remote from the “Device”…so it can produce it’s Imitation of life- it’s Illusion of Consciousness… Our best work in this life, I reckon, is when we get out of our own way…and become the conduit and curator…

8 Likes

This video in my opinion can clarify some things of what is what,why is why like it is regarding mind brain and how is all that connected or not.Or it can make things even more unclear and muddy.It holds some philosophical or religious views.Also emotionally charged at times.From TED talks.And it is maybe little bit dramatized.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

If i´m not wrong, i just read, in the last week, a comment by your person, Professor, talking about some kind of wave that comes out of saturn? I´m no really sure if it was in this forum, but it was a thread where a brother even shared a book, The Ringmakers of Saturn, where a very educated scientist of NASA shows that are some kind of ships, the size of our moon, and even bigger, are emiting a wave signal that reaches the Earth.

Perhaps we are already living in a solar system wide application of such a technology? Our brothers form Saturn using it for some unknown end?

2 Likes

Our brothers from Saturn? I didn’t know we have brothers from Saturn. Who do things with unknown intent and purpose. :thinking:

2 Likes

I´m trying to find the post here in the forum, where the professor commented something about it.

1 Like

But keep in mind, those who make Saturn’s rings, or keep them functional, are not our brothers. By no means, they are not any kind living beings at all, they are more likely to be automated, large drones, or some kind of artificial intelligence combination with large spaceships, etc. They are not alive in the biological sense, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Аs for the book, or books, here’s a feast for your eyes.If that helps.

https://www.amazon.com/Ringmakers-Saturn-Norman-R-Bergrun/dp/1718644078

Or you can find it on e-bay, cheaper,or more expensive than gold.Take your pick. :man_shrugging:

Or you can watch this:

2 Likes

Actually, no g3orgeslu… Bergrund’s book is about some NASA PROBE PICTUREs which do show some anomalous things in the rings, which he interpreted as being some kind of technology that was “mining” the rings. There were no waves or anything of that nature that he wrote about.

3 Likes

“Mining” or “minding” or both,or none of these things Doctor? :thinking:.Scratching my head again and again .Wich is a very good thing for the brain or the mind,but not so good for the hair. Anyways… :man_shrugging:

1 Like