Thunderous and seismic: Mike Yeadon Denies the Virus (at least this one)

My formal background is in biophysics and medicine. More than ample introduction to virology over the excessive time under torture it takes to earn advanced degrees. I’m not sure the world in general understands what a shock this is, even as Yeadon has been vocally against his former compatriots for nearly the duration of the Covid psychological operation.

Most of the contemporary theory that’s influenced Western university professors and other intellectuals in the last 30 years is based on a particular type of existentialism (materialism/posivitism) which is designed, in a way, to get rid of this sort of anti-material even before they start thinking. The formal throwing out of any vital philosophy is essential to any professional. Yeadon certainly doesn’t go that far in the article, but by all means the insinuation squats at the bottom.

Locating real ontologic sometimes referred to as ultimate cause to atomic matter, though, is quite stupid. This is a real step toward a new paradigm of causal understanding in medicine.

I expect more figures of largesse to step forth in the coming months.

1 Like

Covid “illness” vanished almost as quickly as the descent. The lingering effects continue to cause a fog.

A switch? Field-based projection of cold plasma from the sun modulated by aerosol provides the breadth. Like a naughty child with a magnifying glass burning ant hills.

Even an autistic could not make sense of a differential diagnosis concerning Covid and influenza. PCR was the key. A technology no one understood, except a fraction of the population being paid handsomely not to talk.

2 Likes

Sharp observation brother.

I don´t understand what you really tried to mean here brother?

In the academic system where materialism is dominant, to seek tenure and be successful, one cannot have any allusions to a vitalistic philosophy, with very few exceptions.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your answers, now it makes total sense.

I never quite detected it, this is a subtle angle of the strategy for the destruction of the human race that only a very philosoficaly educated mind could detect.

I love philosophy a lot, but i never got a truly deep education in it, only what i could get with my own intellect, that was a very sharp perception of you.

Talking about the use of academia to infect weak people with intellectual deseases, have you crossed your path with the Antinatalist Manifesto?

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://theophiledegiraud.e-monsite.com/medias/files/antinatalist-manifesto-raw-translation-by-google-1.pdf