TIDBIT(AND A RANT): TORTURING BEAGLE PUPPIES IN TUNISIA

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2021/10/tidbit-torturing-beagle-puppies-in-tunisia/

I am speechless, nauseated, and angry, at the latest story connected to Dr. Fausti and the “testing” of a drug…

1 Like

Isn’t that the truth!!! I love animals too, but do not hold them in esteem above people!

I had a supervisor once, a known animal lover who couldn’t care less about people. She showed up to work one morning crying because someone hit a skunk on the road. A number of us looked one another in astonishment that this sort of incident could have caused such a reaction.

Hold a fundraiser for animals, I bet you get twice the money you get for that of feeding the hungry.

IMO, it’s all part of the plan…

2 Likes

When you see people raising pigs in their homes and walking them in public on a leash (saw that myself) then we know humanity is one step closer to destruction.

2 Likes

Blunose…wondering if I misunderstood your post. I have a neighbor with a pig he walks, Baby Girl is her name. She like the piglets my Mom raised is a pet and very intelligent. While I am not against meat, I am against big “farma” and how pigs, cows and chickens are treated. How we treat our animals says a lot about what type of people we are… because if a human “person” treats conscious creatures inhumanely then unfortunately we find these people show little respect for human life. Serial killers usually start with animals. The treatment of animals, even if we use them for food should be humane.

I was thinking more alongs the line of people treating animals better than humans. Animals seem to have replaced children in the making of a family. I grew up on a farm where all animals were treated humanely but they never replaced any of us 7 children. Our dog and cat were pets but were still animals. I think we are seeing a normalization of animals being equated with humans by lowering our status not by raising theirs. If nothing else, it would provide entertainment for the so called elites. They love to dress up pretending to be anything but human. A few pics including animal costumes.

3 Likes

I should also note our farm was a small operation for our own use producing milk, eggs, beef, pork, and poultry. I also deplore big farms. In this province (Nova Scotia), our small herd commercial dairy farms have dropped from 850 farms to 200 in the last 10 years. This is a result of the free trade agreement with the USA. Apparently American milk is not tested for medications such as antibiotics while Canadian milk is. A Canadian farmer who contaminates a tanker load of milk must pay for the full load of as it will be destroyed. Imagine having to pay for 50,000 litres of milk. Farmers here actually carry insurance for this to cover inadvertently spoiling milk. Sorry for the digressions but here, we are heading full bore towards “big farma”.

2 Likes

Thank you bluenose! Americans can also thank USMCA for the communism and UN Agenda that Trump had signed into legislation! My group read the entire Agreement and it’s a tragedy, but nobody else wants to pursue this, except my friend Gary and a couple of others. We’re getting that hammer now and soon ALL will be taken from us. Thank you, Trumpet-mouth for legislating away Our Freedom. Stupid Americans who listen to what these people say and don’t watch what they do.

Trump was the set-up and Biden (or whomever) is the take-down and all of them on both sides need to go to jail!

2 Likes

Those photos are still shocking after all these years! Horrid people, if that’s what they really are.