TIDBIT: MORE ABSURDITY FROM KETCHUP KERREY

Originally published at: TIDBIT: MORE ABSURDITY FROM KETCHUP KERREY

Apropos of today’s main blog and the financial insanity of Mr. Globalooney, there’s this from Ketchup Kerrey and the Davos set: John Kerry Declares War on US Farmers: Gov’t Farm Confiscations ‘Not Off The Table’ via @planettoday #PlanetToday: John Kerry Declares War on US Farmers: Gov’t Farm Confiscations ‘Not Off The Table’

7 Likes

5 Likes

It’s Agenda 2030 rolling out. They will try to confiscate the land of all farmers who don’t want to submit to UN policies.

I KNOW THIS GUY!

and the others…

1 Like

the tide is rising. eyes are opening. just have to speed it up.

1 Like

Time to stock up with pitchforks. This insanity hasn’t hit the UK yet, wondering how long it will be before allotment vegetable plots get banned.

1 Like

it hits The Netherlands too.

We are going full speed towards the central bank digital currency- all local high street banks are closing down and there is no sign of any law to outlaw central bank digital currency.

This is even more reason to secure a land patent if you have farmland. It means tracing all the way back to when the land was first deeded. See Ron Gibson, “What you need to know about land patents” or “You are not a slave. Private property tax information”. Here in TX, the state uniquely never granted title ship of lands to the federal government which is one step closer to security.

2 Likes

may i get a patent on me? or we may say that me and my lover patented, khmm, i mean parented our 3 beautiful children. everyday is a greek tragicomedy when all them are here. like today. you gotta love it. strength, beauty, cunning jokes and flying saucers.

Your household sounds like a lot of fun! (most of the time) Congratulations!

just got home from the Peter Bence concert at Budapest

Processing: IMG_0087.MOV…

his first concert at Hungary :wink: and he is Hungarian…
it was great! 15-17000 people. my lover got a birthday, and we fell in love at her birthday 27 years before, now we took the three devilspawns to the concert. magnificent night!

1 Like

Whoa bet that was one heck of a good time!
Never heard of him so did a little research… quite impressive. Native son.
Berklee College is THE place for geniuses like him.

2 Likes

Devil spawns. I laughed out loud.

2 Likes

honestly. If the masses don’t take out these cretins soon, we will continually face these headlines.

4 Likes

And the vegans and vegetarians are whooping it up….Jay Dyer does “The Turning Point” analysis.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6471419f68e61792de6e34d8

7 Likes

iu

2 Likes

Actually…don’t pass the ketchup