TIDBIT: THAT FORCE FIELD THING

Originally published at: TIDBIT: THAT FORCE FIELD THING

This one comes courtesy of M.W., and it’s worth pondering carefully in connection to the speculations in today’s blog: MIT scientists: There is an invisible force field protecting Earth

4 Likes

Give it to our current brood of scientists to name something. And they will come up with “plasmaspheric hiss”.
Because Angel or Plasma based Guardian Angel of Earth is too theological for them. :joy:

@QVBB yep just decipher what is ultrarelativistic electron [1] regards the einstenian constants [2][2] tho I have hope that people could find will to rework the current mainstream physics, exploring all alternative theories even such that electrons dont exist at all [3]

Abstract mathematical points of arbitrary dimension do not exist, however, the notion of a specific phase-space of negative charge, associated with matter, is quite clear and present in the work of both dissident and public consumption physics.

1 Like

Within the article, you mention (in the version I argued from the Slavonic text of the book of Enoch) There are several books which discuss the Ethiopian and Slavic Books of Enoch. I would like to add this to my library, would a member, or Dr. Farrell make a recommendation? Thank you.

If you can find the Oxford University publication of the book with critical notes and so on by Morfill, that’s the version to get.

… see my previous post with a link to free pdf …
Enjoy!

Pdf of Slavonic - The Secrets of the Book of Enoch (link for download) mentioned by Dr. Farrell

Ahhh… good stuff… thanks again for posting this; I had forgotten.

1 Like