TIDBITS: THIS WEEK'S HONOURABLE MENTIONS

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/03/tidbits-this-weeks-honourable-mentions-75/

Thank you once again to all of you taking time to spot and email articles about stories and topics you consider blog worthy. This weeks honourable mentions thanks for the following stories and articles go to K.M., V.T., C.A.F., E.G., W.G., B.H., The Strange Case of Kate Middleton & What Appears To Be A Royal…

2 Likes

Joseph my friend, I have quality viewing new drama that’s getting a lotta attention if interested in politics, royalty, Jesuits and coming growing power of England and Holland in 1600 Japan " Shogun " …it’s quality and right up your alley if you want to watch something worthy of taking up your quality of free time … give us a nod and i will forward you a link were i promise you will not pay a dime for viewing it AND anything else you would have fancied watching what others are doing , in fact give us a nod and my contribution will take up the Catherine Austin donation, " i will pay for your homestead to enjoy life the finest story telling, I hate charity myself when offered, so I understand if you are more than appreciative, let me do this for you …sincerely …dean (griff) PS. I watched the “man in the high tower” ( i binged watched it , done in 2 weeks , complete 4 seasons ) after you asked on DJ …2 - years back if anyone had any links, naturally I was the one who replied and give you a link that promised everything I mentioned above …

2 Likes

Chat room what i loved about this ,with the label of isolationists of Japan was the 3rd episode when you see the Honour of sacrifice of the one Samurai to his Lord who that very lord promised to defend the life of the emperors’ son until coming of age ( where in those years score 2 before his birthright Title ) … its a microcosm of that Venetian ,ancient Persian bloodline that extends to the Americas today and have their court in Chicago ( anyone working in this field of Globalist have to pass through Chicago first ), Obama confirms this and as a side note go and check every degenerate we have put under our lenses and there will be evidence of this fact they passed through that City that was burnt down by fire but arose again like Rome, London and later Berlin. So as I said Japan in a Petra dish I admire, I like to see Honour so unselfish you see demonstrated when he holds off the Jesuit Japanese converted Assassins, at the dock, then one last bow and seeing the lord return the gesture to one of his finest that makes good his lord’s escape … You see that rarely captured on film ( i loved it ) and Alas it will come to pass Japan got the Mother of all FIRES in 1946 … we will reap that whirl-wind … but the minions of the Elites today would scoff at the fact that the 2 countries who put Father instead of Mother Land both fell in the same window of history … …the English Pirate protected under Privateer Diplomatic status , is understanding japan little by little

A dream of a dream.Strange isn’t it?

1 Like