Time Never Dies.Nine Iron Doors

Ok, this is a little plea and opening cards, but only a little. God forgives, maybe. We Macedonians don’t. And we don’t really care that there were once a persecutor of Christians before, Saul, and then also Paul who said or didn’t said somethings , wrote or not somethings. To simplify for you, the Macedonian in his vision did not say what is written in the Bible, "Come help us!!
On the contrary, Paul asked for help The Macedonian i.e."Come and help us!! Us meaning “Pavlovians” part of the then just freshly born christian sect.
Unfortunately, or maybe not, we Macedonians are the entry point of Christianity in so-called Europe.
Have all this said here bare this in mind,for the time for it is important.Also might be useful for those of you here who are Orthodox,for you belong to the Orthos.

This song is a song and a prayer and a way at the same time, where is the entrance to the nine spheres and how to open them with the help of a heroic shout, that is, with a voice command they all open at once. That’s it for now folks! :smirk:

1 Like

What you said here reminds me of Billy Carson’s “Compendium of The Emerald Tablets”. Can we believe what is in The Tablets like we believe in the writings canonized by the Roman Gov’t?! :thinking: Do we have any actual “original” writings concerning the Yeshua Person?

The emerald tablets are, if they are emeralds at all, technological devices. In my opinion, they are the same tablets that “God” gave to Moses the Egyptian. Technological devices with a multifunctional purpose. Although I think they are made of lapis lazuli crystal, not from the emerald crystal.And are part of the machine called the Ark of the Covenant, or at least compatible for use with it.

No we don’t.Not even one.At least not known publicly. We only have fairy tales in the Bible, the Koran and other “holy books”, which are collections of fairy tales, myths and legends just like other books by other authors. However, as you already know, there is truth in every myth, fairy tale, or legend , although it is difficult to find because of the multi-layered way of writing them.
And his full name is not Jesus Christ, or Yeshua.
The full name of that man or person may or may not have been in existence is Yehoshua Ben Panthera,from some sources that i will not reveal here.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion…you seem to have great unusual “sources”?! :thinking: I really enjoyed the Anunnaki one you gave us here!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Maybe it would be good to pay a little more attention to what the Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa says about The Chitahuri.I know it’s hard stuff. But it is directly related аnd connected to the Anunnaki stories.In some parts or sense is even the same stuff ,the same thing.

https://forum.gizadeathstar.com/t/african-precolonial-history-by-credo-mutwa-and-david-icke-about-the-tokkas/15783

1 Like

Thanks, Divergent!! You’re a Pal!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like