Timothy Alberino talks extraterrestrials, abductions and the alien plan to OCCUPY planet Earth

Timothy Alberino talks extraterrestrials, abductions and the alien plan to OCCUPY planet Earth

2 Likes

New video, haven’t had time to watch it yet.

2 Likes

@ColonelZ I just watched the video and I want to watch it again. It’s one of those times I know I missed stuff with so much info packed in there😉

2 Likes

I have his book “Birthright” which uses the Bible as a template to explain the coming apocalypse.

2 Likes

:+1: :wink: Timothy Alberino one of a kind!

1 Like

New video just came out, watching now.

1 Like

While I was watching this one a couple of hours ago, I found out that Sardinia is experiencing a massive fire. Their visit there was in 2019 to visit the tombs of giants.
Weird timing…

1 Like

One inopportune problematic theme in all this rather manic embroilment( if you will excuse me that comment) circus, seems to be that the Apo-calypse, like “Pro-gress” is a process-like eventuality that is, or might be, always coming; whereas the aliens and their mother-ships always seem to be leaving at the most necessary moment…
Neither of the twain coming or going, look to be arriving at all.

Oh so true. It’s the timing of it all that I find oh so interesting, as I am one of those cosmic types.:sunglasses:And the symbolism of world events? Astonishing!

1 Like

Aliens attack Peru village! 7ft creatures seen floating in mid-air | Redacted with Clayton Morris

Fear-stricken residents of a rural area in Alto Nanay, situated northeast of Lima, Peru, assert that they are currently facing an onslaught from armored extraterrestrial entities standing at a towering 7 feet. These beings uncannily resemble the Green Goblin character from Spider-Man, and local reports detail their distinctive features, including sizable heads and yellow-hued eyes. Since July 11th, these otherworldly creatures have allegedly been conducting nightly assaults on the village.

One particularly distressing occurrence narrates the experience of a 15-year-old girl who was supposedly seized from behind and subjected to a neck injury when she resisted. As a result of these continuous threats, community inhabitants find themselves gripped by trepidation, robbed of peaceful sleep.

1 Like

Of course, “they” have been here for as long as we have. Some say there are around 50 different groups we are interacting with now?! I would suggest Dr. Sean David Morton’s book series, “Sands of Time” to warm up to what has actually been going on here for decades. He was given the life story of one of the Black Project scientists to publish. IMO that is why David is now dying of throat cancer. People who want to get the truth out seem to disappear or are taken out!!

I used to follow Dante Santori a long time ago. The Alien Race Book I believe we downloaded years ago.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this, Sal2lee!!! An invaluable contribution!! :partying_face:

1 Like

This is Dante’s wife.

1 Like

Update

High Strangeness in Peru

ALIENS IN PERU?!

1 Like

Wow!! Amazing!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :smiley:

This is highly significant. The Iquitos region is definitely seeing an increase in UFO activity. Are we looking at a covert hot war with non-human entities in the Peruvian Amazon?

Military forces from both countries are heading to Iquitos, Capital of Peruvian Jungle, amid many reports of UFO attacks in isolated communities that media is now trying to explain as “illegal miners using jet packs to scare people”

Brazilian Navy was also headed to Peru to a joint training exercise and has sent 3 war ships.y

1 Like

Psyops, Secret Space Programs, & ETs in Peru | The Common Sense Show

1 Like