Tonight? Iran State TV Suggests Attack On Israel Is Just 'Hours' Away

Russia to ‘assist’ Iran (but not too much, IMO).
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-august-6-2024

2 Likes

an excellent and detailed report

1 Like

Update: August 9, 2024
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-august-9-2024

2 Likes

The assistance Russia will probably give Iran is air defense and electronic warfare.

2 Likes

At this time, Putin is making giving a speech in Moscow, allegedly regarding the use of limited nukes. Lee Wheelbarger is getting the speech translated. As soon as he posts it, I will post it here.

It is also being reported that IDF recognizes a major attack likely coming in the next 24 hours, due to troop and equipment movements. Information regarding how much involvement Iran will have in this upcoming attack was not given.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on this and Putin might not give his speech until later. Scuttlebutt is that the emergency meeting on nuke use went ‘long’. (I bet it did!)

Live footage, some say its fake other not. I would not know!

1 Like

I was watching the cameras pretty close and didn’t see any semblance of an attack on Tel Aviv. Makes me wonder which views are for real?

Wondering that it is real, believe more and more it is fake. No reporting anywhere else of importance. Should have known better.

1 Like

Oh, I think it’s good that you found that. We really don’t know what’s going on and have to weigh the possibilities. The Trump/Musk interview would have created the needed diversion for an attack. Sunset in ME right now, so will start monitoring soon. (Swimming pool first for me!)

Israeli leadership really trying to fan the flame. Although not Gaza, Ben G’vir and a few thousand settlers raided Al-Aqsa Mosque and held Jewish ceremonies there. IMO, this means that now Gaza is near done and they’re starting on West Bank.

Im just curious how many more incidents the Iranian regime will tolerate before they give in to what Israel wants; Armagaddon.
And I think it’s a bit comical that the zionists runs this childish pretend game, that these things unfolds as predicted, when they de facto are instrumental in unfolding them.
It’s like predicting a bar fight and go spit someone in the face, throw a beer over them and kick them in the kneecap if needed.

2 Likes

“Pick up the gun…”

“I don’t want no trouble mister”

“Pick… up…the…gun”

“I don’t even know what gingham is, but my wife goes through rolls of it”

“Pick up the gun…”

BANG.

“You all saw him, he had a gun”

I think Pepe Escobar is right that the west is going nuts by waiting what retalliations going to be. So, waiting strategy isbetter momentarely then retalliating.
Also interesting news report that US begged not to retalliate!