TONIGHT: State Of The Union Address By President Joseph R. Biden Jr

We just might find out tonight how much drugs are circulating in POTUS Joe.
See if you can spot the cosmetic tape (doubtful). They’re going to have him pulled up real tight. (Got to!)

2 Likes

Watching EM and other after hours markets to see if any changes.

2 Likes

There is so much going on here. I would love to see all camera angles of the crowd during the circus.

Holy Moly! Was that Bono I saw in the audience? He looks like hell-warmed-over! Wonder if he was jabbed?

“…So you can sleep better at night.”
“Big Pharma’s still going to do very well, I promise you.” (It’s the only thing you’ve said that I believe so far, Joe.)
“We’re going to built over 500K EV charging stations…”

“We need Built in America; American jobs…” (Now that we’re not set up for it and will further slow economy.)
“…They have a right to form a Union…”

There’s Chelsea. (Need to keep an eye on her. Has a better chance of being 1st female POTUS than her Mom did.)

“We’re going to need oil for another decade…” (Laughs from Republicans, deservedly so.)
“I just signed a law to reduce the deficit by $114B by cracking down on wealthy tax cheats.” (Deductions are legal.)
“Social Security and Medicare are off the books now…” (Wonder what else is off the books?)

Maxine Waters waaay to old to be a cheerleader. Looks like she just won Family Feud.

“If we want the best educated work force, let’s finish the job!” (Brainwashing job?)
“We remain vigilant, we still need to monitor dozens of variants and support new vaccines and treatments…” (No doubt y’all see to it.)
“…criminal syndicates stealing billions of dollars from Americans…” (Oh yeah, US govt.)

Tyree Nichols parents introduced. (He’s telling the ‘story’ very dramatically.)

OVER 1 HOUR INTO THIS SPEECH AND NOTHING ABOUT THE ILLEGAL ALIENS POURING OVER OUR BORDERS!!!

“Do something. Do something. Do something about gun violence and we did; the most sweeping gun laws passed in 30 years.” (Where?)

Let’s go Brandon! (Wrestled the AR-15 from perp.) “Ban assault weapons now!”
“Let’s come together on immigration.” (At one hour and 5 minutes.)
“A pathway to citizenship for Dreamers and farm workers…”
“Protect Roe v Wade. If Congress passes a national ban, I will veto it…”
“We united NATO, we built a global coalition, we stood against Putin’s aggression…”
“…Stop big tech from collecting personal data on our kids and the rest of us…”
“…We were losing 25 veterans a day to suicide. Now were losing 17 a day. No veteran who served this country should be homeless…” (See the USMCA vid I post. Gary made the same statement.)

A lot of talk about Cancer treatment and 4 stories thus far throughout this speech.

“Folks, there’s one reason we’re able to do all these things, Our democracy itself…”

Now Jan. 6 and Paul Pelosi asked to stand as one to “bear the attack”. (LOL!)

“Democracy must not be a partisan issue, it’s an American issue…” (Not one mention of a Republic yet.)
“Because the soul of this nation is strong, because the backbone of this nation is strong, because the people are strong. The State of The Union is strong…”

“…I’ve never been more optimistic about the future of America, just remember who we are; The United States of America and there’s nothing, nothing beyond our capacity if we do it together. God Bless you all and God Protect our troops. Thank you!”

Regardless of Party, Biden is too old to run again. Very stiff when walking (will need a cane shortly). Lots of verbal stumbling.

Change starts at the local level…

4 Likes

I was kind of down this morning.I decided to watch this.It made my day.What a show! :smirk: