Transhumanists Gather In Spain To Plan Global Transformation

TransVision 2021 saw technologists push radical visions for our future. Apparently, the clueless public is to be propagandized . The futurists who gathered in Madrid last weekend — along with those preaching technocracy at the World Economic Forum — are laying the intellectual groundwork for a fully digitized social order. … Transhumanists Gather In Spain To Plan Global Transformation

2 Likes

… As I read of the Transhumanist (henceforth to be referred to as the “T-word”) gathering in Spain a question occurred to me. I’m wondering if there was surveillance performed on the participants of this event (given Intelligence agencies proclivity for Mafia like infighting)? Is a FOIA request or two in order here? One wonders if _ _ _ (fill in your favorite three letters) were doing a little information gathering. A FOIA request might be interesting to see who is keeping tabs on whom. … not that one can place much value in FOIA requests. After all … Why would any agency actually risk placing any information of value where there might be the possibility of access by us “useless eaters”, “deplorables”, “untouchables”, “unwashed”, “unclean”, “lepers”, “the common people”, “the little people” [not being derogatory toward the little people community … think Leona Helmsley here, BONUS Halloween fact, she is buried in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow, NY, along with many of the Rockefailures. Now a fun music fact, The Ramones shot a video in one of Sleepy Hollow’s open graves], members of the “proletariat” [in the ancient Roman sense, not Marxist], or the “petite or haute bourgeoisie” [now think Marxist]. I believe the time has come to add the “un-shot” to this list as well. It seems that any complaining of the “un-shot” as to their being marginalized or excluded from the social is being categorized and presented in “our recent unpleasant narrativeness”, in the most veiled and subtle manner possible, as “disenfranchised grief” (it’s a real thing, look it up). It really is just a shot, like any other, and I purpose that the V-word should henceforth be called a shot instead of an “injectable”. Injectable seems a bit clunky and gives an air of respectability which at this point in time is well UNdeserved. Besides “shot” brings in some wonderful firearm language baggage that might subconsciously add some angst to the “more sensitive” among us. It boggles the mind to think of how much information is “unavailable” or has been outright destroyed. It will be interesting to see what happens October 26th when the “remaining” JFK files are “released”. One shouldn’t be placing bets on or holding one’s breath on this event.

4 Likes

Madrid… in homage to Otto Skorzeny, I imagine.

You know, it goes back to Translation of Method - IMO. Does not seem to matter what is revealed because some will watch and wait and do nothing. Bewitched. Maybe we look to alternative ways of dealing with it all; rather than, expect people to hear and act. Those who are going to do something; rather than hunker down, have already made their decision not to comply.

Is it greater than ourselves?

Don’t mean to be negative just realistic and thinking forward.

1 Like

US Space Force has more than 3 letters…