Trial smallpox balloon and/or message being sent?

IF they cut loose the SPox, it would certainly be re-engineered, but the more I think about it, the less I think they’ll do it. While elite might have a true vax against it, such an action would contaminate the very planet they want to take in as “clean” a state as possible. IDK, just thinking.

I put literally nothing past the psychos trying to run this planet, but I don’t think they need a real pandemic. Fake ones seem to work just fine. If they let out the real thing, they’d need to be darn sure the cure they have for themselves works, lest they take themselves out by mistake. It’s not an impossible scenario, but IMO less likely than a climate, asteroid, alien invasion, or other scare.

2 Likes

Agree. I think von Braun gave us truth, for a change.

… don’t know if you saw this Fiat. Below is a recent post on another thread that seems applicable here as well. The problem is always they (The Elite) , think they know that which they do not know (that they have protection). They can’t have absolute certainty about their “protection” or anything for that matter … unintended consequences being what they are …

---- Possibly they failed to read Asimov’s Foundation Series and, thinking of the Cosmos as a deterministic mechanism, failed to understand The Seldon Fallacy. Peirce thought Chance to irrupt (a concept thoroughly understood by brother BlakeCosmos) and serve as mediator in the Evolution of Cosmic Laws. Some Laws are time symmetric and some are not. After all, an absolutely Chance world would be a world of logical contradiction. Maybe our betters have brought about unintended consequences (unforeseen irruptions possibly?) that the Cosmos is attempting to correct and regulate but they are continually attempting to thwart those attempts. Intervening in Cosmic Evolution? What hubris! Good Luck with that!

“In an article published in The Monist for January, 1891, I (Peirce) endeavored to show what ideas ought to form the warp of a system of philosophy, and particularly emphasized that of absolute chance. In the number of April, 1892, I argued further in favor of that way of thinking, which it will be convenient to christen tychism (from tyché , chance). A serious student of philosophy will be in no haste to accept or reject this doctrine; but he will see in it one of the chief attitudes which speculative thought may take, feeling that it is not for an individual, nor for an age, to pronounce upon a fundamental question of philosophy. That is a task for a whole era to work out. I have begun by showing that tychism must give birth to an evolutionary cosmology, in which all the regularities of nature and of mind are regarded as products of growth, and to a Schelling fashioned idealism which holds matter to be mere specialized and partially deadened mind.” - from C.S. Peirce in “The Law of Mind”, appeared in The Monist, 1892

1 Like

Maybe earth contamination depends who they plan to have living here.
Who’s going to Mars - them or us???

1 Like

…Don’t worry … no one is going to go to Mars, the Moon, or anywhere for that matter. Nothing beyond low Earth orbit (if in fact we are even doing that at this point). Its important to remember none of us can verify any of this business … but on the bright side we do seem to be developing some incredible virtu … er … ah … video techniques.

3 Likes

… interesting … not more than 5 minutes after I posted about not going to Mars the next news story I read had the following imbedded within it …

Video: Why Mars-bound astronauts may go to Iceland first

We already know why. It is to get us in the habit of interpreting the Icelandic landscape as Mars. After all it is much easier (and cheaper) to “go to Mars” via Iceland. You can then disappear and use the leftover billions for … whatever. Disappeared money is even better than “black” money. Oops, apologies for the non PCness.

2 Likes

This reminds me of the statement often made regarding “them” being afraid of us, which I do not believe for one second…unless. I think the only thing that scares them is if we actually, deliberately begin to destroy the planet to keep them from taking possession of it.

During American Revolution and Civil War, often, inhabitants would destroy as much of their property as possible before fleeing, usually by fire, so the enemy could not profit from taking possession of it. I don’t think fire will work this time, as roads, bridges, railroads, etc. might not go down. What was the island nation I just read about whose population decided to destroy the property of those attempting to suppress them? Anyway, they started with the banks! Lovely decision!

If we really wanted to “scare them”, we would destroy water/sewage works, poison farmland & fresh water, transformers (remember 5G towers), electric grids; esp. those near nuclear. IMO, this would scare them (and us) and of course, we go down with it all.

1 Like

dix, they might have already tried it… What this article does not say is when they opened her up in surgery, she hemorrhaged to death. This fact was included in the original report, so, take it from there… Upon this report, I sent a note to my research group to finish preps fast because I thought US, Canada & Mexico would be shut down. I was wrong (sort of). They didn’t believe me, but, that changed. This young woman lived about 25 miles from me.

"According to a friend’s Facebook post, Yael Elizabeth Good was taken to an emergency room on Jan. 6 with flu symptoms and was later transferred to an ICU. Good suffered a heart attack the next day, according to the friend, and died after her organs failed during surgery. (Jan 21, 2020)

Crosby woman dies from flu after trip to Israel, family says - ABC13 Houston.

Possibly. It’s chilling, and I’m not sure what to make of it.

Good point that hadn’t crossed my mind.
If that were to happen, it supports Scarmoge’s theory about them not leaving.
But, then why do “they” appear to be so bent on destroying the planet?
Too many questions - too few answers…

Such a stunt wouldn’t be surprising.
I thought someone (Dr. Farrell??) said that it may be possible to leave earth’s orbit by leaving through the poles - Antarctica would explain all the interest there.
But, Iceland - is it far enough north, or could it serve as a last stop / jumping off point for a north pole exit?
Surely there is a military base there that could lend a hand.

HELLOOOO Scarmoge. Did not predict THAT post.

See my post, re: Brandon O’Connell post regarding the truth about Israel and maybe, just maybe, despite Jared Kushner, Trump might actually get iit.

Perhaps things aren’t as they appear. Enter The Great Solar Flash and the use of chemtrails? Seems like a pitiful effort, but who knows. I really want to know what this GSF is about. Get the feeling it’s one of those disinfo. things with the usual truth mixed in that one has to dig for.

Re: native American’s prophecies of the flash - I think it mentions charcoal falling from the sky, or similar wording.
A high altitude EMP detonation would “flash”, and it would be raining planes and satellites.
Just one scenario.

2 Likes

All scenarios are on the table at this point.

2 Likes

To put it “country simple”: The Law of Unintended Consequences can always bite them in the behind, and they’re too arrogant to realize it.

2 Likes