Trial smallpox balloon and/or message being sent?

Can’t believe “they’re” bringing out the smallpox scenario.
Should be a hoax; but was this a message of some sort?

6 Likes

Yet more predictive media?
… in reading various reports about the vials a number of them contain similar, very concerning, language … one example “Those in favor of keeping samples have argued they are needed to develop new vaccines in response to a new outbreak. … The majority of Americans are not vaccinated against smallpox, and those who were vaccinated would likely now have waning immunity.” … this quote from an MSN report. Is it just me or do others also find it unnerving that the logo for MSN is a stylized butterfly. Thank you Edward Lorenz for yet another addition to my stock of nightmare fodder.

Don’t accept any government handout blankets !

Hey Joe, where you going with that jab in your hand
Hey Joe, I said, where you goin’ with that jab in your hand? Oh
I’m goin’ down to jab everybody …

Amazing to find that Tik Tok Joe agrees with John … Happiness is indeed a warm gun …

Why suddenly Smallpox? Oh we of short memory … Remember the debate when Biden held up his black mask? “We’re about to go into a dark winter.” We are in for a dark winter.

In June 2001 “our” federal government conducted “Operation Dark Winter”. This was a simulation centered around responding to a biological attack using a super-strain of smallpox from an unknown source. Hmmmmm. Unknown source … supposedly there are only two known repositories of small pox … the USSA and … wait for it … wait for it … Russia (come now, are you really surprised?) … see Foreign Policy piece titled “America’s Pandemic War Games Don’t End Well”.

5 Likes

This is the 3rd article re: Smallpox I’ve seen now. Definitely something going on.

2 Likes

People are no longer afraid of cv so have to bring out another boogey germ.

3 Likes

Absolutely Loved it!
“Don’t accept any government handout blankets!”

1 Like

I just read an article that posits the planned release of a Hemorrhagic Fever variant - the a result of engineering Smallpox with Ebola - (“hemorrhagic smallpox”?).

After a bit of quick research, I found that (like many viruses), hemorrhagic diseases “are all RNA viruses, and are…enveloped, in a fatty (lipid] coating.” (think mRNA jabs).

I find this unsettling, and am over my head with the machinations of a lot of this, including the manufacturing of disease. But, I have to wonder if and how any of this fits into our current virus situation and the mRNA “solution”, if at all?

2 Likes

I put nothing; and I mean nothing, past these monsters.
So, are these so-called leaders/experts mindsets;
actually realized chimeras, in the here & now?
If not, they may as well be; for the policies they’ve been endorsing!

3 Likes

Back in de 70s there were infection parties to get the children exposed to smallpox.(the Varicella version)
I remember i got smallpox as well when i was about 6 years old. Not from an infection party but kids just got it.
It was 2 weeks covered in itchy spots and done.

1 Like

Books I’ve read said that small pox was made in the tons[by weight].
Also genetically engineered.
Countries were supposed to give up their supplies based upon an honor system.
Then the myth, of two locked up smallpox secure locations in Russia and the USSA.
WHO knows?
Or, does it pretend to know.

1 Like

Ellie, do you mean Chickenpox??

1 Like

ebmason, I had asked the same question in my now deleted post.
I read Ellie’s post too quickly, and missed the word “Varicella”, which is the herpes virus, varicella-zoster, which also called “Chickenpox”.
It’s known that long after recovery, the dormant virus can resurface in some adults in the form of shingles.
I’m curious to know if having been inoculated for smallpox (or having had chickenpox) reduces one’s s
susceptibility to any new forms of smallpox?
I plan on researching further.

3 Likes

It’s truly amazing how thinking has changed, and people have gone from public awareness of the disease process and herd immunity to the total opposite mode of thinking.
I’d love to know if some of the people who rushed towards “vaccination” also took part in exposure events as children or young adults, and if they did, do they remember??

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t chicken pox? We all had that has kids in the 50’s and on. The feeling was for children to get it and develop the immunity. It didn’t kill anyone; it was just miserable. Small pox killed.

Sorry- I see there were plenty of better responses than mine.

1 Like

I’m not sure anyone knows if Chickenpox cases or Smallpox vax confers any immunity after such a long time, if it ever did at all. You can also be pretty sure that what’s been developed as “Smallpox” of late is no doubt updated to be even stronger, possibly to account for any leftover immunity us olders might have. IDK, just speculating. Another consideration is that the announcement and what would surely be a lockdown and forced Smallpox jab could be incidental; in other words, there doesn’t even have to be a true pandemic, just the illusion of one.

2 Likes

As the found of implying; “they” make the reality, whatever they want it to be.

EB, I did a bit of research on long-lasting immunity to Smallpox.
I found an interesting study, (link below), that basically concluded that smallpox immunity (acquired naturally through infection or via vaccination) is very long-term – with indications pointing to lifetime immunity. The study states that re-inoculation had marginal impact on serum antibody titers.
The study publication was dated December 2008.
Please don’t miss the acknowledgement thanking Dr. F. at the bottom. I’ll be on the lookout for another pivot of opinion, should the disease resurrect at some point…

1 Like

EB - Re: variants and more recent disease strains, I did a quick bit of research on that.
I came across a couple of references to Denge Fever, of which there are four types, and found uncertain, inconclusive and conflicting data about immunity, and possibly over-reaction to re-exposure.
IMO, at this point, it’s anyone’s guess where this all leads in today’s medical morass.

1 Like

dix, while I agree with you re: long-lasting immunity to the pox of our day, what’s likely to be encountered next time around will not be the same strain. No doubt the pox will have been “updated”. Hopefully, we might still have some protection against it.

1 Like

… BINGO! ebmason … a re-bioengineered smallpox … God help us all.

1 Like

… even ole’ sociopath Dolph himself refused to use Sarin (developed in the late 1930s in Germany, but look at the history of its adoption and use by NATO and the USSR in the 1950s, and oh, by the way … what happened to the several tons of Sarin [see also Tabun and Soman] that Germany had produced and was “captured” by the “good guys”? … just askin’) - be sure to have some atropine and pralidoxime on hand boys and girls!

Shim, TM; McDonough JH (May 2000). “Efficacy of biperiden and atropine as anticonvulsant treatment for organophosphorus nerve agent intoxication” in the Archives of Toxicology, 74, 165–172.