Trump is a british crown agent

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for posting.

O’Connell mentions your headline in the first couple of minutes and throughout video. What is particularly interesting is the opinion that Biden is carrying out Trump legislation/plan and Trump will finish it when he take office again. Also, U.S. troops to occupy Gaza. The entire video is worth the watch.

"Donald Trump has laid down the law to BB and Likud. The billions pouring into Truth Social is Likud, Chabad drug money. This is classic! A brutal monetary take down of the biggest bastards on the planet - the Israeli Russian crime gang is getting stood over by a New York crime boss. Gimme more!

Biden admin is doing the dirty work - establishing a base within Gaza for the USMC. Trump will maintain that policy. Netanyahu and his Russian crime gang friends are having a literal fit. It was the final straw. BB had been brought low, but this was too much…his little crime base is about to be occupied by the US military - maybe the IRS and Interpol follow? What might they find in those Israeli banks? $5 trillion in 2008 Wall Street scam money? How about all the missing F35 cost blow out funds? Or, heaven forbid, all the trillions missing from The Pentagon, distributed all over the world to Friends of The City of London, Russia and China.And then…Baltimore harbor.

The war is on. Where does BB and the gang run too? Patagonia?

Sometimes, “these things are handled quietly.”

2 Likes

Lot of interesting info but too much repetition. I find it hard to believe Putin is a pedo. He was too busy yelling “Kill them all” to get around to Diddy. And please explain why you call Trump a crime boss.

Seems like anyone here will believe anything, as long as it doesn’t interfere with their set narrative.

I tried to explain to someone yesterday, how there are no sides and partisanship in the higher echelons of society,
I gave examples like, Unions and corporations, colluding to defraud the workers, corporations and government colluding to disenfranchise the people. I even explained in detail how the gov, and corporations use a simple tool like the W4 form, to make payroll theft legal.
All I got as a response, was a blank stare.
People are emotionally involved but not very much intellectually.

2 Likes

Do I ever agree with your statement! I might change it a bit to read, “but not at all intellectually”. Aliens, Nazis, no problem but disrupt their set narrative, No No. They do not understand how true, organized crime really works.

Putin can’t possibly be a pedo because he verbally charges against others? Kind of like Roy Cohn did.

I’m now at the point where I think the only mechanism that might save humanity is death, whether natural or otherwise. If The Plan was delayed just long enough to allow these decades-old players to die before enough of it completes (think Kissinger), we might have a chance.

1 Like

With Kissinger, at least, we knew what to expect. (I never thought I would say that about Kissinger, but I do miss him)
How about them apples?

Two mentally deranged individuals, one running health and the other running a vital and strategic infrastructure.

“anyone here” definitely includes u.

1 Like

Putin is attracted to young, but physically mature athletic women. Bark up some other tree.

Arf ARF! Putin Putin arf ARF!