Trump to set interest rates himself under secret presidential plan

1 Like

What a ‘disaster’ all of them are! And he wants to be ‘dictator’ for ‘just one day’? OMG. What a mess we’re in…IF any of this is true.

I’d like to see the 10 page reform document referred to in the article. Hard to gauge the direction this may be going from the article, and the intentionally sketchy info we have so far (reveal their plan fully and publicly and the existing financial community have the space to attack it before the election). My faith in the ability of any reformer to break the deep state stranglehold is modest but a potentially beneficial change should not be dismissed until proven flawed. What this ‘plan’ seems to be hinting at is the USG (Treasury department) re-taking the financial reins of our currency as it was before enactment of the (private) Federal Reserve banking system. “Trump setting interest rates” sounds to me a phrase that accomplishes re-taking control in a way the general population (which doesn’t understand the Fed ownership issue) can relate to.

1 Like

What bothers me most about that statement, is that none of them want to let go of usury.
They are all cut from the same cloth. Why do we even bother with elections?

2 Likes