Truthstream Media: What Is Actually Going on in North Carolina? (Part 1) AND PART 2

15 Likes
4 Likes

America’s new homeless class, very sad.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this Beaver. It was hard to watch, but then there’s been nothing like it on any news I’ve seen reported for the aftermath of the storms in Florida or North Carolina and Tennessee.

I had typed a moderately lengthy rant which I felt justified to do as I live in South Florida (mercifully spared from both storms I’m relieved to report) but I hit some key or button and axed the whole thing. Probably just as well.

One of the points I was making was how difficult it is to find news and facts (not histrionics and editorializing) online about the specifics of what has gone on upstate. That none of the Indepth stuff reported in these two videos barely warrants more than a sound bite or two from even our local news seems just more fuel for the argument media is not interested in news and is loath to interrupt regularly scheduled programs. Nothing to see here, move along. Actually, the most regular, and uninterrupted reports I found were from Governor Desantis. Until I saw his alerts, I didn’t know he’d sent assistance to NC until he mentioned he’d called troops back to help with Milton. I didn’t see that on my local news.

Will be interesting to see who comes in to occupy the land so recently relieved of its inhabitants since the majority weren’t covered by insurance or Fema. Where will they go? How will they live? How many insurance companies will remain, assuming anyone can afford insurance after this? It’s hard not to see this scenario unfolding all over the country. Perhaps the Fema landlords will repatriate all those immigrants and offer their furnished apartments with flat screen tvs, upholstered couches, free utilities to those previously tax paying citizens washed off the land…gratis! Ok, now I’m just getting snarky. Still steaming about Fema trailers of gassing formaldehyde. I apologize. I spent the last couple of weeks in hurricane-prep-anxiety mode. It does take its toll on a body. Since Andrew it’s been our semi-annual drill. But unlike those folks in the mountains, we do get warning, time to prepare, and can take precautions. My heart goes out to all those innocent, defenseless people and those that marshalled their neighbors to go to the aid of those in peril when the agency we fund to assist in such disasters was nowhere to be seen.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome. I feel especially sad because it was those from Tennessee (and Arkansas) who fought for Texas independence. I don’t even have a horse to ride the hills and mountains with and from the looks of it, wouldn’t know where to start.

Pretty says it all.
Although, hard to believe; she was holding back a lot of fire.
If she truly let loose; the video would have been deep-sixed.

2 Likes

Some boots-on-the-ground info to compliment your video post. Fast forward to the 29 min mark for some goodies. Sniffing around but helping no-one. Kinda like Biden…

4 Likes

Recently heard on the radio that the government is planning to overcome housing shortage by constructing housing on Federal lands. I leave it to your imagination.

Beaver, thank you for posting these. I had no idea. Bless you.

1 Like

Thanks for the link, Mohgarr.
Jumped in @the 29 mark; pleased to see another human side.

You’re welcome, @manhattan I’ve missed you!

AT Mohgarr - THANKS!!!

When the video gets to about the 44-minute timeframe, he states - " When you get Federal Dollars you get Federal problems ", which could mean those who accept those ‘dollars’ are forevermore ‘in DEBT’ to the ‘issuer’ of those ‘dollars’. So, the question remains - how does a PERSON ever get out of that debt?

3 Likes

Adopting families. God is good.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFQBMKsJ/

2 Likes