Tucker Carlson ENDORSES Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed in Michigan U.S. Senate race

… being a Traitor to one’s nation appears to be good for Tucker Carlson’s “business”

https://rumble.com/v7f2ff4-tucker-carlson-endorses-abdul-el-sayed.html

3 Likes

I listened to Tucker’s interview several days ago. Plus many others over several months. There is a good reason was fired his job at Faux News since they are traitorous purveyors of anti-Americanism and are also Deep State minded,

1 Like

Raised and nurtured by a CIA father whose career was based on broadcasting the Voice of America’s specialized propaganda for the already established deep state? He’s a turncoat for sovereignty? Nah, crypto-patriotic like a cypto-Jew…

2 Likes

… Tucker Carlson — straight up traitor. Feel free to add to the list …

1 Like

… “Raised and nurtured by a CIA father …” What? He couldn’t have been. He said that he only learned of his father’s involvement in the CIA after his father died. That must be true … except for the fact that … Oh yeah, except tor the numerous times prior to his father’s death that he is on video talking about his father’s involvement in the CIA. Oops.

Also, were you aware of the fact that Tucker Carlson and his college roommate (don’t quote me on the roommate, it could have been his best friend from college) were on the ground in Nicaragua supporting the Contras? Do you believe for one second that his application to the CIA was rejected? Sssuuurrreeeee it was … Yet just another lifetime actor … same as it ever was …

2 Likes

He obviously passed the CIA’s lying ability part of the test.

2 Likes

nah, he does not lie that good…

Guess that’s why he was rejected but put on a retainer?

dunno. would not be surprised if father objected it in a ‘cloak and dagger’ fashion, who knows? these are people too.
on the other hand, maybe Tucker lied about being rejected. a good, crafted lie can be sold by less gifted ones.

1 Like

I’d like to see the early Tucker footage myself just to rule out a Mandela effect situation. I could easily be fooled, but I genuinely don’t get those vibes from Tucker… and I can’t see how he’s helping the Davos crowd or the political establishment in any way, unless there’s some 5D chess going on that’s far beyond my ability to dot connect.

… see the clips on Rumble - Nic Fuentes. EXPOSING Tucker Carlson’s CIA Connections … for additional information on Tucker Carlson see also Nic Fuentes Episodes 1543 and 1547.

… no Mandela Effect … no 5D chess involved …

I just watched the compilation clips from the Nick Fuentes podcast, and I’m personally not convinced. I didn’t hear any outright contradicting statements. He definitely said in 2024 that his dad worked in that world, had connections, and worked in conjunction with the CIA, but he never actually used the words “worked for” until the 2025 clips. And that makes sense to me… This 2018 article on his father makes it seem obvious he would have operated in tandem with the CIA from those high-level posts, something Tucker would have surely known… which lines up in my mind with what he said about being connected to that world. So if after his father passed, him finding out he didn’t work with the CIA but for them would be a staggering distinction for me too if I was in his place. I’m not saying you’re wrong by any means, I just personally need more to go on. I don’t remember when I first learned there was a CIA connection there, it feels like forever ago, and it did bother me, because it seems like there’s always, always, always a CIA connection somewhere. But I just need more to go on before I’m convinced. I watch his podcasts frequently and have been duped plenty of times before, I just don’t see it. Richard W. Carlson (1986-1991)

Tucker’s father made his living “delivering” information, so does Tucker. What kind and where the funds originate for payment could be the issue but doesn’t detract from their role as paid propagandists.

… Tucker’s entry into TCN was funded by 1789 Capital.

1 Like

… notice I did use the words “his father’s involvement in the CIA” … although I do think there is much about Tucker that is, shall we say, 'interesting" and worth looking into and as Dennis Miller used to say “I could be wrong.”

1 Like

Poetic justice was when Putin has out him during the unfortunate interview. Entire influencer/podcast landscape is filled with spooks of various relevance, all by design, so it looks seemingly natural and more confusing at the same time.

2 Likes

No Spooky distance there!

Whats your thoughts on Thomas Massie and Marjorie Taylor Greene?.. some speculate they will form a party.

Our very own AfD party here in America. The 1789 Capital group was formed for the purpose of disenfranchising the old Republican guard.
Power is established once chaos creates a power vacuum and a few like minded folks with an idea system get organized…Adolph A. Berle

1 Like

Bingo. Only consolation is Dems are in complete disarray.
Republitugs ae being pulled apart since the Tea Party ascent. The only genuine bottom up movement in USA was early days of Occupy Wall Street, which was very quickly hijacked by intel agencies and then directed to Tea Party “establishment” like Sen Ron Paul.

Trump has betrayed MAGA, because these were the orders he got. The movement become too wide spread.
Me thinks, nothing big is allowed to grow anywhere in the world since the scare of Bolshevik revolution. The whole thing I suspect went not exactly according to the plan.

West( by that I mean Scottish rite magi) never had fully penetrated Russian deep state and got nasty surprise with ascent of Stalin who basically invited old Tsarskaya Okhrana to run military counterintelligence for Soviets.