Turkey Is DONE! If This Port Burns, There Will Be No Recovery For Turkey (IMO)

1 Like

More destruction to further the globalist agenda…they ain’t done yet. Ye Olde earthquake machine strikes again, this time in a hub between east and west.

2 Likes

It was a perfect death blow to Turkey, unless they get help…
Putin would be crazy NOT to make an offer.

That could easily be one of many reasons for this catastrophe. Tie up Russian money and resources to distract them from the Ukraine operation. This would presumably delay the natural gas distribution hub project.

1 Like

I don’t think it will tie up Russia at all; remember, they DO have gold, which The Turks and other Islamic countries love. If Russia makes a deal with Turkey, it will be a whopping slap in the face to The West. You’ll see a hot war for real.

1 Like

Russia sends rescue teams to Türkiye and Syria (VIDEOS) Russia sends rescue teams to Türkiye and Syria (VIDEOS) — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

1 Like

Ah yeah, I believe it! It’s gonna get very interesting now.

2 Likes

if memory serves, then Moscow and Washington signed a non-attack treaty in 1972 concerning ‘weather weapons’.
Turkey was not a signatory part of it. plainly.

2 Likes

Agreed as far as hub between west & east, but this earthquake is actually an obstacle in globalist agenda. Who gains the most from interruptions in One Silk Road, well obviously USA and people hiding behind slogan “America First”.
So, one road thru UKR is eliminated, now ME with this earthquake is significantly slowdown. What’s next? my money is on Indian Ocean, to stop advancing China in Africa and Arabian Peninsula.
Erdogan’s Turkey, for a while now (remember unsuccessful coup in 2016) is trying to play both sides, US and NATO vs China.

USA in my opinion is saying to them again, " you can’t have a cake and eat it too."

2 Likes

The destruction in Turkey benefits ALL who want BRI and might benefit Russia the most.

Yes, Russia might improve its PR with a rescue help after a quake, but Russia and Turkey are lifelong rivals over who controls Bosporus straits and Eastern Mediterranean. Turkey will be asking for help USA or China. We will see if Erdogan has self-preservation instincts or not.

1 Like

I agree that Russia and Turkey have been at odds, but who is whose friend is changing fast. Completely agree with the Indian Ocean aspect you gave but disagree that this quake damage is an impediment to BRI. If Putin makes an offer that allows Turkey more respect (key here) and allows Erdogan to remain, I think The Turks will take it. Not a matter of siding with Russia, but allowing them certain avenues they’ve not had with Turkey previously.

See that’s what I mean by self-preservation of Erdogan. Do you think that that coup in summer of 2016 was unsuccessful because of incompetence of American intel agencies.? I don’t. This was just a warning sign to him. The real deal will happen if he tries to brake of the chains.

1 Like

Oh, I agree! Mob gives a warning and if not obeyed, they take action and this quake is part of the real deal.

1 Like
1 Like