Twitter slaps 'Unsafe' Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning

Twitter has slapped an “unsafe link” warning on a study from the American Heart Association which found that mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart diseases from 11% to 25%.

I always had a big dislike for the Gestapo “hipster” Jack Dorsey, Everything aout this guy is so weird & his eyes have this sicko look.
Fist time I saw this “super liberal” Gestapo-Clown was, when He did this stupid interview with the lying Snake Obama. And I already thought: holy s…t what’s this? Give me one grenade & you have 2 psychos out of this world.
Sorry for this violence idea, but this were of course only thoughts :rofl:

But Fascist Twitter has a new CEO and this guy (Parag Agrawal) is already beyond words :nauseated_face:

Agrawal tweeted in 2010, “’If they are not gonna make a distinction between muslims and extremists, then why should I distinguish between white people and racists.’” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
The logic of this message is in a dangerous way completely warped (but ok this is my personal opinion)

Some conservative commentators also pointed to Agrawal telling MIT Technology Review in 2020 that Twitter, like other private companies, isn’t “bound by the First Amendment,” leading some conservative commentators to [speculate] that Twitter’s “censorship” of right-wing sources will worsen.

Ok but I would then ask Parag Agrawal (born in Ajmer, India), are you maybe BOUND by the “way” & “rules” how the Untouchables are treated in India? Or do you think that even asking you about the Untouchables & the “rules” & “ways” they are treated, is already racist?

And now I read today:
Twitter puts an “unsafe link” warning on a study from the American Heart Association which found that mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart diseases from 11% to 25%.

WTF? So the MESSAGE of this fascists is really to tell YOU that they actually give a noodles WHO is saying & sharing information with Public! On Twitter & (btw Facebook, Google, Youtube,…are same fascist tools)
When experts like the American Heart Association tell some research news (very soon knowledge like for example: the heart is the organ which pumps the blood in your body) and do not act as the fascists want, then they get warning links, shadow banned, censored, banned or even terminated from their plattforms.

I am still on Twitter & Twitter makes me really sick most of the time (that’s why I am mostly very short there, just to check few people I follow if they have tweeted something).
But I still think we should start to completely ignore this BS-Bingo Fascist plattforms.

And wait till Biden’s FCC Nominee Gigi Sohn gets to Power, then pretty soon they gonna even censor the channels like Fox, Tucker Carlson show, & anyone who is not in the exact same fascist line with them.

1 Like