UFOs: the coming great dialectical deception

Placing it within Hegel’s framework…merge (A) and (B) and get (C)…

(A) the gods/elohim (lower case “e”) of the ancient world
+
(B) the aliens (both nuts-and-bolts and inter-dimensional varieties) of our high tech age

(C) the new and improved saviors ready to yet again assist mankind’s transition to a new utopian age

Along the same lines as The Moon and the Mahdi post…there appears to be a common thread running down through history within all of earths great civilizations…the moon and the Mahdi addressed the one extending from the mysterious sands of Mesopotamia (aka Shinar) that proceeded from Enki to Ahriman to the moon-god Allah with its odd connection to that mysterious sentinel the moon and its past and yet future significance…and the moon became as red as blood… Revelation 6:12

moon GIF

Though not a melt-my-butter presentation this podcast caught my ear this weekend and might be worth a quick listen if you’re interested though he drones on a bit too much…as for the Persian component noted in the moon and the Mahdi I did find it interesting that Ali Siadatan is from Shia Iran and is himself a somewhat rare (yet growing) Persian follower of Jesus Christ who just so happens to have a ministry that focuses to these strange topics which makes him even rarer…his bio-sketch states…a long spiritual search, which began shortly after the 1979 Shia revolution, in his native Iran, lead Ali to became a disciple of the Nazarene in 1991…

VFTB 5/14/23: Religions of the Gods (Audio only) - YouTube

I’m not familiar with him so I can’t vouch for all that he says but his general thoughts in the interview seem cogent to me…you can of course listen and decide for yourself…his worldview appears to be undergirded by a Biblical Hebraic/Christian perspective…

In a nutshell…his thesis contains 3 primary points…

pnc arena hockey GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

#1…after the fall in the garden and then the later sin of the Watchers with the resulting flood of Noah God chose the nation Israel to be the conduit through which He’d accomplish His plans of redemption of mankind and through which He’d also give His objective and immutable truth to mankind contained within the corpus that is the Christian Bible (OT and NT)…God called Abraham (the first Hebrew) out of Ur of Mesopotamia to commence His millennia long program of redemption right where Shinar is located and the dispersal of Babel occurred centuries earlier…

The LORD had said to Abram, “Leave your native country, your relatives, and your father’s family, and go to the land that I will show you. I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:1-3 (aka the Abrahamic Covenant)

#2…within this same process/program God gave over the remaining 70 nations after the Tower of Babel to Lucifer/Satan and his fallen angels/demon hierarchy to rule over and to deceive with lies so that they’d worship them as gods…it’s these lies that generated all the world’s false religious systems and their false sacred texts down through history…these false systems and texts…such as with Lucifers lies to Eve in the garden…contained a bit of truth mixed with a lot of lies to make them more acceptable and believable to humanity because man is created in His image and has a spark of divinity (he has a built-in BS sensor)…

John Candy No GIF by Laff

These are the families of the sons of Noah, according to their descendants, by their nations; and out of these the nations were separated on the earth after the flood. Genesis 10:32 (aka the Table of Nations)

When the Most High assigned lands to the nations, when he divided up the human race, he established the boundaries of the peoples according to the number in his heavenly court (aka Divine Council, Sons of God, Fallen Angels) Dueteronomy 32:8

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12 (the cosmic Luciferian hierarchy sitting atop and overlapping human authorities…as above/so below)

#3…these many lies throughout history and from around the world will finally and ultimately be congealed into one great final lie during the coming eschaton and it will take on the form of a high tech “alien” arrival and presence containing both the “nuts and bolts” and the “interdimensional” varieties …this appears to correlate with what Mack, Keel, Vallee and Jacobs et al have all been trying to communicate through their more scientific research over the last decades as the UFO and alien abduction phenomenon has blossomed…in short…it seems the “Watchers” of old are at it again but this time they’re disguising themselves and manifesting to the modern high tech world as advanced beings from either another star system or from another dimension in lieu of the ancient world’s concepts of “elohim”/“gods” of old…I’m thinking the ancients had a somewhat better read on it…

got you omg GIF by CBBC

This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (aka the coming great deception)

Soooo…same old lies…new shiny wrapping…and it’s apparently getting evermore aggressive in coming out of the shadows and manifesting as if a moment of big reveal is in the making…

When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. Matthew 24:37 (Genesis 6:1-4 states a breeding program was occurring creating monstrosities known as Nephilim)

But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14 (interesting that Paul tells us that fallen angels/demons can masquerade as light or lights not unlike so many UFOS and other paranormal phenomena)

Thankfully the fallen Watchers aren’t the only one’s watching!!!

The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. 2 Chronicles 16:9

Jesus Fear GIF by My Faith Fuel