Ugh. Trump doubles down on stupid

When it comes to the 2024 election, I like many do not see a viable alternative to DJT. But that does not absolve him from the disastrous vax, or the extraordinary failures in picking cabinet members (if not by design) that managed to defeat his initiatives.

But as hardheaded as he appears to be, many, including me, thought he would back away from the vaccine and end his self-back-patting ways. Then this:

And maybe this too:

Maybe 2A is the only way … like it or not.

“We investigated Donald J Trump’s speeches and Twitter posts, as well as Google searches and Amazon purchases, and television airtime for mentions of hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, azithromycin, and remdesivir.”

Those were the “vaccines” that Trump promoted, not the Pfizer, Moderna, J&J poison jabs. Whatever you want to report about his unscientific declarations is fine- he is a promoter, not a scientist. I will concur, however, when it comes to this entire subject, he needs to “put a sock in it”.

2 Likes

How goes the betting that he’ll ever say “my bad”

1 Like

You are right about HCQ and ivermectin - he did promote them as safe, and did so prior to the vax rollout.

But Trump absolutely promoted the mRNA vaccines. He congratulated himself in virtually every speech between 2017-2020 on this fact, taking credit for getting the covid vax to market in record time. (And seemely oblivious to the fact it had already been patented.)

1 Like

Common on the guy is the consummate sales man. At least give him credit for a good sales job. Too bad the product was defective and dangerous. One cannot sale something unless they believe in the product, worts and all.

2 Likes

In the end I feel it is about integrity. Nobody is perfect, and I believe Trump scores better than the current grifter, but isn’t it still “scraping the barrel”? I believe society is groomed to recognise grifters and not persons with integrity in the firm belief “everyone is compromised” so go for the strongest unscrupulous.

I believe all candidates are shackled thru some sort of compromise, but when shackles get removed I think the one with the most “integrity” will benefit the people the most.

2 Likes

Many say he had no choice: lockdowns would have gone on for longer and the economy would suffer more.

1 Like

I agree that he was put into a bind. Expertly, I might add.

My concern is that he is still selling - tone deaf to the events of the last few years.

1 Like

Here is the problem. We watch an actor give the SOTU Address, mask and all. We have media at the border in El Paso showing the migrants with plenty of holes in the wall and roads running through just a few miles away. We have innumerable events that we find out later were not even CLOSE to what really went on, from 9-11 to all the DEW induced fires and we are supposed to guess what he was really up to with these vaxxx statements? If anything, this is just more SMU to keep the people off guard and spending internet time talking about it.

That’s my take on this whole movie.

3 Likes

From my point of view, Trump is just the other side of the same coin. In fact, the same scenario is here, in Czech rep. There are so many similarities, that it is not even funny. They are playing us fools. I would not bother voting. It is a ritual, and when you put your energy in it, it will be turned against you. By the way, If I get it right, a most of people think that last election was a fraud. So…have the proces been repaired yet ? And if it was not, what point voting has ?

1 Like

The NWO wants to do away with elections, looks like they won!

Yup… beyond some other matters, this is my chief disappointment and gripe about the man…his comment about using the military to “distribute” the quackcines during the planscamdemic really wrankles to this day…

2 Likes

And to think, our poor soldiers are required to get every injection. We’ve heard whispers about the pilots, but the military keeps a tight lid on their health statistics.

They didn’t do away with them. The Continuity of Government doesn’t require one until the emergency declaration is dropped. Trump 45-47. It has been written that way for a reason.