UNTERNEHMUNG BANKAROSSA

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/04/unternehmung-bankarossa/

On June 22, 1941, at 3:15 in the morning just as the first sunlight rays of dawn began, Adolf Hitler launched Unternehmung Barbarossa, Operation Barbarossa, the Wehrmacht’s invasion of the Soviet Union. It was Russia’s turn to suffer the tender attentions of the German war machine. And suffer it did, and nowhere more acutely than in…

3 Likes

“In other words, the German development bank will end up owning the crucial Ukrainian postwar infrastructure, because they will help rebuild it.”

Who would have thought that, if Putler stayed (in Kremlin) where he belongs, Germans wouldn’t have an opportunity to own Ukraine.
Well, if one stays in a Germany for 20 years (KGB operative) one can befriend a lot of influential Nazi.

Super blog today. I have been curious about who actually is behind the UKR takeover and the goals. I am also curious about the future of Odessa.

“We can look for billions invested by subsidiary KfW IPEX-Bank, w*hich loans for ports, airports, toll roads, bridges and tunnels, railways, ships, planes, telecommunications, energy, and manufacturing.”

German built infrastructure is probably good but not necessarily a lock for the Anglosphere. (Did you see the Boris Johnson video clip regarding hegemony?)
A seizure of Russian funds could be involved. International courts will be interesting.

The multipolar balance of power has a few more turns to go.

1 Like

I suspect the asset seizure is precisely because they know that this war is lost… in other words, Germany I think is being set up for taking the blame…

2 Likes

Sounds like a valuable exchange, let us blow up that gas pipeline and we’ll give you a country teeming with gas and fertile soil… you know, those things wanted years ago, more land to expand and an energy source?

1 Like

If Trump gets into the office , that’s almost written in a stone.