UPDATE FROM JOSEPH

Dear Joseph
Take the time you need to heal it’s time well spent. We will be here when you are ready. Many blessings for a speedy recovery.

Love,
Marianne

7 Likes

Was shocked to hear this, but I’m glad and relieved to hear of your recovery. We need people like you, Joseph in this world. You just have to slow down a bit! I look forward to more great insights from you in the future.

7 Likes

Continued prayers for a speedy recovery!

5 Likes

When I heard the news I felt like something terrible had happened to a very important person in my family. Thanks for the update. I know you will get all kinds of advice from this point on so here’s mine! I highly highly recommend Ivor Cummins over in Ireland as the best source of knowledge on this subject.

If you go to “videos” on his website you will find the documentary called "Widowmaker"which is professionally done and very informative. I got interested when my husband had a calcium scan which registered 2000 when 0 is normal and 400 is high. Also Thomas E Levy, MD, JD is very informative on this point and he has been on the Solari Report recently.
Anyway, just happy and relieved you’re on the road to recovery.

5 Likes

Mr Farrell, sending best wishes and full healing intent your way. I’l spare you all the health advice for the time being, all I can say it’s possible to reverse serious health issues by means other than the allopathic route. We need you Sir, the world needs you. God bless.

9 Likes

Sometimes it is not the physical you have to recover from, but the emotional stress you have undergone that needs to heal.

7 Likes

Thank you God, for renewing and transforming Joseph’s earthly life.
Give him the love, friendship and wisdom, and all things needful and graceful, to faithfully pursue your will for him while he yet lives, until that joyful day when he comes to meet you face to face, and rests in your eternal love.
Through Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

7 Likes

I pray for your full recovery. If anybody is worthy of miracle and divine help, it’s you, Dr Farrell.

I am in no position to give medical advice. So please skip it, if you see it as inappropriate. But I will post it here as the first weeks and months after serious hearth condition are the most critical in recovery because the freshly damaged tissue still has innate ability to heal. More so than previously thought.

The staple herb for heart disease and angina in the Chinese traditional medicine system is Dan Shen (Latin: Salvia miltiorrhiza). It has been tested in numerous randomized control trials and has shown strong effect even in severe clinical cases. For reference, see this article and especially table 1.0 from the article.

The second recommendation is more personal. My grandmother used Carbon C60 dissolved in olive oil after her stroke (at age 88) with good effects. I myself and other people who use this product attest to much improved oxygen consumption and improvement in general wound healing and even disappearance of old scar marks. C60 in olive oil has been covered in multiple previous vidChats by number of Giza community and C60 was predicted to be be in harmonics with syntegric life energy of carbon based lifeforms by Buckminster Fuller himself decades before the molecule itself was synthesized.

God bless, Dr Farrell.

8 Likes

When we search on google, it says this : The Giza Community | Home of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell
So in a way this is your home. Thank you for having sent us a detailed description of your health condition, very courageous of you. Please take all the time you want to come back. In the meantime, this forum is a proof that your thinking is alive and well. I would also encourage people to be more concise in your questions later this year when Dr Farrell will be back. Even my wife who is sometimes listening to you by default asked me what is going on with Dr Farrell. This is quite something. All the best for 2022!

8 Likes

Dear Dr. Farrell –
Apparently God has a further purpose for your life and means to effect His will through you and will equip you fully for that task!! Take hold of the promise of God: “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you.” - Ezekiel 36:26 … I am just so happy and relieved that you came through with flying colours ( whew!!) and are now back home to rest and repair! Please put aside ALL concerns about the website, vidchats, etc-- and concentrate wholly on self-care and listening to the prompts of God’s Holy Spirit. Deep calls unto deep. As others have already said, we will ALL be here abiding prayerfully and expectantly with you. Be kind to yourself and permit us to minister to you in brotherly/ sisterly love. It would gratify us to know that during this pause, room for something else might be free to present itself to you. Who knows, with your mind cleared from the usual daily tasks and schedule, perhaps the broad beginnings of that book on Gnosticism might even take root. Anything miraculous can happen – and indeed, already has! God Bless You and Keep You, Dr. Farrell – Leda Swann (Malta)
PS (Now I must pop over to CAF’s website to add my contribution to your recovery!!)

9 Likes

Greeting to you Dr Farrell and to Shiloh, who has been trying to get you off the computer and away from all your other stressful distractions. Listen to her!

So happy to hear you are on the mend. There is nothing like a brush with death to help get your priorities in order. You will never be the same. Is it not exciting to think what our Lord has planned for you now in your continuation of life. Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts.

8 Likes

i really hope you get better soon and fully. it has been really exciting for me to see your members only vidchats and hear what you have to say on recent as well as your archived topics. i enjoyed your audiobook version of your book that recently purchased and hope you intend to perhaps go back to the first couple books and read those as well?? that would be really amazing. but mainly just get better. no stress. just enjoy your puppies company. puppy will protect you.

5 Likes

Take your time healing Dr Farrell, we’re not going any where. As the old folks say around my neck of the woods, “when the good Lord made time he made lots if it”.
On a different note, as a man who wears many hats, did you get a chance to pilfer one from the hospital? Maybe one of those little beany caps the surgeons wear? :wink:

ps. Your pickle helmet is still my favorite.

4 Likes

You are such a strong survivor. You have a community of loving support. May the fruit of the Holy Spirit lift you even higher.

4 Likes

God bless you dear Joseph. You continue to remain in my prayers. Bianca

6 Likes

Get well soon. You know what you have to do. Do it.
My dad went through similar and is still kicking 7 years later. Changes make big differences in outcome.

5 Likes

Hi technomage, I figured all of us were sending our prayers and songs but I love the idea of teaming up at a specific time…when ever two or three are gathered in His name… I’ll be joining you and lighting candles :candle: :candle:
Linda

4 Likes

My dear Doctor Farrell, I am so very relieved to see your update this evening and that you are home with Shiloh. You’ve endured a very stressful event and I’m pretty sure, for the next few weeks, resting will come very naturally for you, which is exactly what you need. I thank you for sending out this update, it was very thoughtful of you. But now that we’ve heard from you, you can get away from the computer and enjoy your bed, allow your friends and family cluck over you and know your loyal Gizars will be checking in on you, and with each other. I think you also know this community is creative, resourceful, adaptive and more than willing to be supportive of whatever shape the restructuring of your life requires. No rush. Rest now.

Linda

5 Likes

Dear Dr. Farrell,
I am so glad to hear you got over the worst and that you are home on the mend. This is good news. I shudder at all you went through and the suffering you had to endure.
Please focus on you, your health without any extra pressure.
Although I am a fairly new member I benefitted so much from your knowledge that you wholeheartedly shared with us.
It is our turn to reciprocate and hold you in prayers, and support you as you get through this.
With continued prayers for your complete recovery and health

6 Likes

I suffered my first heart attack, congestive heart failure suddenly last summer. Your description is word for word what I experienced. It took my total fear of not being able to breath to call an ambulance. During the 2 mins. it took for the EMTs to arrive, I truly thought I wouldn’t make it. I so identify with your story about the utter joy of returning home to my half Maine Coon cat, Big Boy. My biggest worry was getting people to care for him, as I live alone and don’t have friends who are pet lovers. All I could say was how I just wanted to get home, feel him curl up beside me on his “special” towel on the bed, and hear his purring. Being with Shilo is on the top of the list for treatment. We will all miss you, as you rebalance your life, but all of us would likely form a caravan to your home to make sure you get the care and love you so richly deserve. Just a reminder, you cannot fall out of the Universe, so it will be interesting to see the plan unfold. One more “A man’s mind plans his way, but God directs his steps.”
Much Love,
Barbara Reed, Channelingtheheart@gmail.com

12 Likes