Vast majority of Covid hospitalizations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals

Program called “Project Salus” analyzed data from 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65+ and found vast majority of Covid hospitalizations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals.

5 Likes

Five times as many homes on the market in portland. This is just a two mile area.

1 Like

Five times as many relative to…? Are you saying the bubble has peaked here or something else? I’m in the Portland area so I’m very interested in your perspective. We fled here from CA and despite everything it’s STILL better here IMO

Talking heads on slides attached in article above. The JAIC slides.

3 Likes

Im saying that have never seen so many homes on the market. Ever.

Holy cow. Somehow it seems ominous.

Project Veritas undercover exposé: Pfizer scientists say ‘Your [COVID] antibodies are better than the [Pfizer] vaccination.’ Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your [COVID] Antibodies Are Better Than The [Pfizer] Vaccination.' #ExposePfizer - YouTube

3 Likes

Who in their right mind believe these corporate Pharmakia people.

To all Federal Fusion cucks: Your day in hell is fast approaching.

1 Like

Some in the undercover exposé seem hardly out of diapers. So, I am having difficulties with the word " Scientists" that seems to be very “liberal” used. Propaganda repeaters seems more likely.

4 Likes

It seems like there is 5 times as many homeless on the streets as well. I have noticed full on camps along streets that prior to COVID were clean and homeless free. I have noticed about a 15 to 20,000 dollar drop in home sale prices since July. I won’t buy a house out here now due to the Horrific school indoctrination,crime and mandates over the people. I forsee the prices dropping substancially as crime rate in Portland is skyrocketing.

2 Likes

Doctor posted blood work immunity test on his volunteer patient who was a recovered type 2 diabetic. He showed the before vaccinated and after vaccinated blood tests. The findings showed the shot trashed his immune response. Youtube has pulled the video today. - YouTube

4 Likes

Let us know when strike force quarantine troops begin parading in Portland. Thanks for your timely updates.

Gee, that’s funny - my Dr. looked me in the eye and told me most of his hospital patients are “unvaccinated”. Someone is lying… :lying_face: :thinking:

1 Like

I wonder WHO is getting paid to perpetuate this SCAM?
Could it be that your doctor’s career depends on pharmaceutical bureaucracy and not your well-being? <— A medical bureaucracy maintained, funded, and operated by the corporate oligarchs mandating we all partake in their sacrament to HELL .
WHO is exempt from taking this poison?

TIME TO GET A NEW DOCTOR

3 Likes

Would love to find a Dr. who’s not “on the team”, but I’m guessing anyone who wasn’t would be soon and suddenly retired.
It’s like navigating a mine field…

3 Likes

Was told by a doctor who has done a lot of research and sees the truth that most doctors rely on the “experts” like the CDC, AMA. He said they are not bad people, they are just operating in their usual way. Also, since the definition of vaccinated has changed one could say the unvaccinated today, were the vaccinated 3 months ago.

2 Likes

Are you trying to tell me that our dumba$$ doctors are unable correlate a NEW, unproven vaccine, and INCREASE in cases/death? Along with the FACT that other “vaccine programs” were cancelled after FAR FEWER casualties. WHY DO OUR DOCTORS CONTINUE TO PLAY IGNORANT TO THIS MASSIVE DECEPTION, CON-JOB, RIPOFF?

Yes. Si. Oui. Ja. Taw. Yeah. Ok, finally 20 words.

1 Like

RhebaRhae - many aren’t bad people, but there’s a herd/hive mentality, with a good dose of ego thrown in - and a lust for power and profit in some cases. It’s an odd combination that tends to lead to narrow-mindedness and rigidity - and that puts us where we are.
Peter - the system has been broken for a long, long time. Medical people know what they are taught, and unfortunately, those who teach + the bureaucracies backing and funding the process set the standards and power the narrative / mindset. Pharmaceutical companies are a big part of it, making widespread contributions as well.
The tentacles are many…

2 Likes

my doc said that there is worry that sars 2 immunity wont last. i informed him that SARS and MERS immunity is still strong 17 and 20 years later. Docs are clewless and therefore very dangerous.

1 Like