VERA SHAREV, HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR: "NEVER AGAIN" IS NOW

Originally published at: VERA SHAREV, HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR: "NEVER AGAIN" IS NOW

I rarely if ever post an article without comment, but I do so today in the light of Monday’s blog about headless human embryos, and all the other grizzly and murderous nonsense Klaus von Blohschwab and the globaloney Davos set have in store: Vera Sharav “Unless All of Us Resist, Never Again is Now” –…

11 Likes

While all of this is being true it is rarely mentioned how Hitler helped the zionists in 1933 with the Haavara agreement. Hitler was also a part of the big plan, even though he wasn’t aware of it at the time

2 Likes

Whilst j agree with the whole construct of Zionism being evil it is not the point here and sadly takes away from the meaning of the speech.

4 Likes

What is truly terrifying is the contrast between pre Covid life early in 2020 and now post Covid. Would the jews living in Berlin pre Kristallnacht have imagined being transported to death camps? The utter decimation and erosion of legal and human rights was effortlessly accomplished and in fact created a template to be adjusted and applied by future regimes. The founders of The Bilderberg group were mostly Nazi, the Windsor’s are Nazis and don’t even look at the Ukraine. We are living in the fourth reich.

4 Likes

@Marcusmojo00
I think the “erosion” of law has been going on for years but for the multitudes it has become blatantly visible since 2020. Joseph, CAF have been talking about it prior to 2020. I had no trouble of believing them but could not forsee “the experience” it would bring me.

The widespread willingnes of people going along with “cancelling” other human beings baffles me, all the more because it is inbedded within non-fascist/nazist ect also. The problem is so deep imbedded that pointing fingers at who’s to blame will just lead to resurfing of the problem 75 years from now. Humanity has to adres the root cause!

3 Likes

I think this is an Ages-old problem and not just of the last 75 years; although present day can put a recognizable name to it (fascism, Nazi). Humanity will likely be fighting this as long as we exist.

2 Likes

Harrowing testimony.
If you not of the faint of heart, here is another one. This time book on Nazi medical experiments on women in Ravensbruck. Funny how this English translation few years back was only twenty something $.
They really don’t want us knowing our history :sunglasses:
https://t.co/nadwK1bGyu

1 Like

@ebmason

I think humainty is at a crosroads today and if humanity does not deal with this fundamental question in the here and now, I doubt there will be much of a tomorrow for humanity unless you count some tech infused hybrid as human.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you, but humanity has a bad habit of not dealing with these things until near annihilation. The mantra of “We’ve Had Enough” does not seem to be the case, as few are doing anything about the world situation. Of course, what makes this go-round so different from all others is that humanity has the ability to not only destroy themselves with the push of a button, but the entire planet as well. Remembering a scene that stuck me so hard years ago; harsh, but true. “…a green and insignificant planet is now dead.” Not insignificant to us, but, nonetheless…

1 Like

@ebmason
Maybe, humanity should be focussing on what “a human” is insted of being fixated on what it isn’t but believe it is!

2 Likes

Again, I agree, but those doing so are a very small percentage.

1 Like

I truly believe the root cause to me is a disconnection to God, which in modern times has been achieved by subversive heretics whether gnostics, Illuminati or fascists, they have succeeded. Jews for example, which I know about, the religion was subverted by the reform movement and Zionism and we now have an invention of the Jewish people, but do Jews today know that? Only some are awake/ aware. No so the delusion runs very deep and it’s the same for other religions. The subversion and the pure evil behind it condemns the people deluded. What is the cost?

4 Likes

Maybe not a matter of disconnection so much, as humanity wanting to do things our way instead of Gods’ way? Whatever or whomever you believe God to be, most writings I can find reflect mans’ insistence over Gods Will.

Rom. 8 Verses 38 to 39

[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

@Marcusmojo00
Every group is infiltrated by that parasitic virus and with so few knowledgeable people left today humanity is in a precarious position. Most get stuck in the polemic side of the story in a very base sort of way.

2 Likes

@ebmason
I don’t want to be contrairy persé, but if the problem is

then why such a supression of the truth and not truly let the people in free will choose?

1 Like

The Nazis chose the Jews because of their race but also their belief in God. During Kristallnacht the synagogues were attacked, ransacked and burnt. The holy scrolls in the arks were publicly desecrated. My point here is that they didn’t stop at destroying Jewish businesses they had to destroy the religious texts. Now forward to the Covid lockdown both businesses and places of worship were attacked.

2 Likes

God is not suppressing anything, but man is.

2 Likes

Digging for truth, hard work.

Thinking for your self, hard work.

Responsability thru free will, hard work.

Focussing attention, hard work.

Balancing I and we in social interactions, hard work.

2 Likes

Seems everyday living can be hard work, but I think the vast majority on this blog are exceptionally blessed. At this point, I don’t know any of us fighting for a next meal, or, without a roof over our heads.

2 Likes

I would be hesitant in that opinion because I do know old members not to be seen anymore due to poverty and doomed to vagrancy and treated as leperds by family.

5 Likes