Victoria Nuland Quits!

Victoria Nuland Quits

Could this be true? If so, the Empire has kicked out a major player…

The Deputy Secretary will leave the US State Department in several weeks, Antony Blinken has announced

4 Likes

Kick out a major player or something big is on the horizon.

5 Likes

Wonder if the ghouls will start quitting and finding a “safe space” to avoid war crimes?

1 Like

Me think they reorganizing. humans can’t be totally predictable, they’re just adjusting, but that’s OK because we made them adjust.

2 Likes

She’s probably been reassigned to causing a civil war in our country.

3 Likes

I saw the story and something is certainly “up”. What exactly it may be we’ll see, but I STRONGLY suspect it is a precursor to some dramatic changes vis-a-vis the Ukraine.

2 Likes

She failed to break up Russia but succeeded in f’…ing the Eu!

4 Likes

From 2014, the Financial Times, a short article,

“US diplomat Vicortia Newland faces questions over strategy”

https://www.ft.com/content/a4f13052-18ca-11e4-80da-00144feabdc0

and from 2021

"In September of 2013, Nuland was appointed to the post of Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs. The uprising in Ukraine’s Maidan central plaza began soon after her arrival. To underscore American support for the protests, Nuland and Senator John McCain passed out bread and cookies to a crowd of anti-government protesters.

The protests continued into January of 2014. The issue at hand was a loan from the International Monetary Fund which would require a 40% increase in natural gas bills, or to accept a loan from Russia with the inclusion of cheap oil and gas. The opposition, wary of Russia and in favor of Ukraine’s alignment with “western” powers, wanted the Yanukovych government to accept the IMF loan. That opposition was comprised of different factions, including the neo-Nazi Svoboda Party and Right Sector."

I seems to me that Operation Galdio with the “strategy of tension” is ramping up to full scale war beetween East and West. Maybe she is no longer needed now that they are ready to take the 20yrs. of preparation and planning for conflict to its fruition. People talking of WW III maybe the dupes of other’s wishfull thinking. Cooler heads prevail.

3 Likes

I offer my own shadow as well, Amen.

The game’s afoot! Something is coming…

Maybe this article by Thierry Meyssan lifts a tip of the veil on why Victoria Nuland resigned!

1 Like

Thanks for posting, adds lots of sunshine to a dark human history.

1 Like

@Bill10558
It is good that the Sabbatai Zevi & Jacob Frank link is known, but the story is far bigger. I am tired the only link of evil are a minority of cultists as if they today operate without leaders! I also fear with what those evil humanoids have done, antisemitism will go thru the roof for just practising Judaism.

1 Like