Vid by UK pilot who has investigated geoengineering

he takes a forensic investigative approach (for activity in UK, but assume similar techniques are being used in US). Worth a listen…(no worthwile visuals). Some different info here than Wiggington presents (‘how to’ type details).

Commercial Pilot reveals the truth behind Chemtrails - Dr David Cartland - 2023 (rumble.com)

1 Like

At about min. 36:00, a discussion re: amounts of CO2 begins and later, the particulates and the large area in which sprays occur, etc. I’m taking HAARP out of the equation at this point to ask very basic questions.

These particulates and chemicals must have a half-life, else, those who plan on inhabiting the planet once they reach whatever goal they have in mind would not survive. Two possibilities batted about on the net are: 1) They plan to leave Earth and inhabit elsewhere. 2) They’ve stored enough clean food, water & air to wait out the half-life times and come topside once that’s done.

Again, taking HAARP out of the picture. Is the constant spraying necessary because of the large atmosphere area or because of the half-life, or both? IMO, if we can obtain the answers to these simple questions, it might give us a much better idea of their actual goal.

IF the sprays are hastening a cooling process and IF Valentina Zharkova’s work is ballpark in its correctness, then cooling is being driven at an accelerated rate. ‘They’ obviously know this, so why are they doing it? IF the goal is to kill off a large amount of Earths population, there’s much easier ways to do this.

I realize these are all very simplistic questions but they’re the ones everyone asks themselves. Are the people putting forth these sprays and now, insert HAARP if you wish, idiotic in doing so? Of course they are!

Is there some event or events coming that they have knowledge of that will affect Our Planet in catastrophic ways? Bunkers and other protective places aside, the one thing that can stop them and unfortunately, many of us unwashed folk, which Earth has plenty of is water; a LOT of water. Although many ancient texts say ‘never again’, I have to wonder if a large amount of water is included somewhere in such event(s), whether expected, or unexpected? Is it an ‘either/or’ situation or could both be included in the unknown scenario?

“Severe ego-driven psychopathy destroys common sense.” - Unknown author

“God gave Noe the rainbow sign, said no more water but the fire next time.” - From a 19th century African American hymn.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a significant ‘half life’ for the spray chemicals (elements)…it’s more that gravity pulls them out of the air and they replenish them constantly. Some say the composition of the fallout is close enough to the composition of the ‘fly ash’ that is waste product from coal-fired generation plants, and the issue of several decades ago of fly ash disposal (now doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore) indicates they’re putting former waste powder into the atmosphere to change earth’s albedo.

As to your ‘why’ questions…there are several theories out there you can find. IDK what’s true. If the reason were legitimate, it seems reasonable they would just tell us the truth. Since they don’t I assume it’s nefarous.

1 Like

Well, anything’s possible at this point. In that case, I with they would concentrate on dumping over West Va., as Joe Manchin grabbed the dough and legal go-ahead for even more coal-fired plants there.