Vintage UFO Interview

This interview conducted by Susan Gordon with nephew of Admiral Byrd, Richard E. Byrd touches on:

  • Admiral Byrd met the “Inter tribunal Counsel”
  • “Excalibur Project”, to eliminate Grey’s and their “Ant Hill Complex”
  • The Christa Tilton abduction.
  • The Underground Labyrinth (Hopi Indians)
  • The South American Project
  • “Lizard Men, lowest levels (6&7) of The Complex.

[Redirecting...?

2 Likes

Interesting interview, but…not so sure on the details.

  • Admiral Bryd’s expedition in 1946 was just about “hollow Earth”? (I might’ve missed if he mentioned the SS diaspora below the Equator as a potential reason for the expedition)

  • Aurora Borealis are an artifact of hollow Earth?

  • MJ-12 actually /work/ with and inform the POTUS (180 degrees from what John Lear said)

Thanks for sharing :+1: , I’m still working my way through anyway but my disinfo meter is plugged in and at the ready, just because some of this information is a bit off from what I’ve read about over the years.

1 Like

I had to wonder if, as a possibility, he might have been working for the ”other side”.

1 Like

The same exact thought occurred to me; hard to say with certainty, either way.

1 Like

I’m not sure the year of the interview, but it’s probably before surfing the internet as we know it. He seems able to address the ufo mythos well, though maybe with a twist. And of course he wrote a book.

1 Like