Wallenbergs weapons Corp (Saab) and AI droneswarms

Saab completes acquisition of CrowdAI in the U.S.

3 Likes

2 Likes

And thought they just made nice baby boomer cars…

1 Like

They make the most advanced weapons systems in the world.

GlobalEye - Wikipedia

1 Like

th-1314714318

1 Like

I worked for the local ATT telephone division in the late 1970’s, towns all had a central exchange building were the lines connected, no towers. Long distance was done by connecting calls from the local exchanges to the ATT buried cable trunk lines across the United States, like a huge spider web.
Why would land lines back then require a tower? Maybe it was used for transmitting radio wireless signals, yet called a telephone tower?

Wiretaps etc, Ericsson controls all the patents for anything related to telephones.
Esp in the 1800 houndreds.

Today we are in a different situation with Starlink and Huawei being used to fight their monopoly.

Edit: Maybe you missed the part that the tower was only used until 1913.
My point was that Tolkien knew what he was talking about when he wrote LOTR.

1 Like

The idea that Starlink etc is fighting monopolies, I hope it’s true I guess but it feels to me like fan fiction for public consumption. Yep, I’m an unredeemable skeptic.

Anyway this topic is fascinating and I believe really important.

1 Like

I feel you, im not claiming i know anything…
But the last century of deepstate domination has been possible through control of the information grid through Ericsson.
Every Intelligence agency uses Ericsson propriety technology in their systems.

Now we have Huawei (Chinese military whitehats) and Starlink (US military whitehats)
Taking back control over the information grid imo.

Yeah that’s an interesting situation.
Of course calling them white hats, again I hope that’s the case but…

Watch this if you havent seen already.

Interesting , scary stuff when you think about where this could go . This reminded me me of Michael Crichton’s 2002 novel “Swarm” which added in the consideration of AI. “In the Nevada desert, an experiment has gone horribly wrong. A cloud of nanoparticles – micro-robots – has escaped from the laboratory. This cloud is self-sustaining and self-reproducing. It is intelligent and learns from experience. For all practical purposes, it is alive. It has been programmed as a predator. It is evolving swiftly, becoming more deadly with each passing hour.”

There was a mass drone display this year on July 4 in Texas which gave some insight into the current state of the drone swarm technology Texas Fourth of July drone show sets new Guinness World Record – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

1 Like