We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives

“We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so… I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! “This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico … They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.” “No, no, no, no,” [Carlos replies] “This is absurd don Juan. What you’re saying is something monstrous. It simply can’t be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.” “Why not?” don Juan asked calmly. “Why not? Because it infuriates you? … You haven’t heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.” “‘But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. “'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?” “'No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.” “I know that even though you have never suffered hunger… you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.” “The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat.” "There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.”

― Carlos Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity

And make no mistake, and think no otherwise, for that Predator is still here,live and kicking!

True freedom In my humble opinion that is true real freedom lies somewhere across or beyond the eagle.
And the eagle is just a metaphor, that is, a vision or the final border that we humans have to cross.

8 Likes

Good insights my friend. If only more would see things with an open heart, because it does see all.

2 Likes

From practical experience I’ll say the predator is Your ego to chase in this case an pagan selfsalvation, what is sisyphus feat if we have in mind the huans proverb “what is buried leave it coz it could fry You” i.e. lusting for obsolete pagan knowledge if its not waste of time it will reach empowering moment and then go run run for Your head … hm, if You see with open heart You’ll see that Your Will is Free yet knowing that as Beings we are Souls that fell from Higher Realm it would be easy to grasp that that predator is actually by Our Almighty Lord Providence allowed temptation so we can Choose Wisely with our Free Will whether we will further fell in apostasy from The Truth or will strive for Transcendence … so we are inbetween Our Almighty Lord Will and the one-of-the-anathemago, choosing to follow the humble path towards Salvation by embracing Jesus as Savior or stumbling and dropping in the vortex of earthly delights i.e. idolizing lusts till level of deism when man wants to become god through its ego when actually becomes possessed by the fallen-spirits-anathema-to-them which actually are left as sting to tempt us so we would understand our wrong choice! The problem is that in world bound by causality and such vast free will circumstances by many, simply lusts become idolizing trends and till we awake whole societies got consumed by wrong reasoning theories and praxis, eventually like that provoking on themselves misfortune as second chance through Penance to step away from their straying from The Salvation i.e. the path towards Theosis …

… now, what western native mysticism is, hm some will say pantheism, others demonology, normally some will see it in euphemic way as spiritism, but as in case of eastern pagan mysticisms I’ll say there are various sects in the western (american) realm since eneolith onwards that we cant tell actually whether Toltecs we this or that, practically had have reached through Olmecs shamanic knowhow that in my opinion was imported from or exported to ice age wanderers in Siberia … actually how is layered CC blueprint we dont see anywhere any worship of anything but only warnings to spiritual freedom through spiritual leader as nagual that is passing his knowhow to the group of chosen spiritual warriors who would open passage to eternal existence while in same time evading the eagles gravity that feeds with the consciousness of all living things, but hm hm hm isnt this looks almost as western indian buddhism, so who actually could reach like that “some” freedom as shamanic yogi!? At all has someone witnessed how much Soul like that reached eternal bliss anywhere even in the plain of red beetles!?

… as earlier practical insider in this mysticism, I can freely say yes it gives You shortcut far quicker than any eastern pagan meditations to the spiritual realm, yet once You will got awaken there next step is to kneel on the demons-anathema-to-them coz “they” rule actually wander in the astral realm, defacto if it was given to us to have open spiritual eyes we would had have imbued such gift by default to all, but the same knowledge is not at all hidden accidentally, yet once we’ve become enough bold to trespass Our Almighty Lord Providence and start lusting before hand for some personal spiritual freedom normally we are indulging in astral ream of the lost angels which actually there are trying to possess us as trespassers of the physical plain barrier coz willing broke the laws and like that became graceless, thus in such circumstance either we will kneel (many falsely thinking how demons-anathema-to-the kneeled and serve them) or we will be whipped till dont kneel and surrender completely our free will, or eventually through Christ to break free from such misfortune of causality to lust for the spiritual realm by own strength i.e. with own human power to expect will stay intact, actually I was stubborn enough to experiment till level of exhausting all my essence while in fact constantly beaten probably coz didnt do anything else but just myself wandering in the astral realm and playing like kid, yet by refusing to follow any cult nor interesting in any other mysticism while not even pushing the CC blueprint, simply had have luck once that I was in dread danger while before trying to escape by various means to reach out to Jesus Christ and practically lucky that I was raised by tradition as Orthodox Christian when having nothing to hold to anymore so would withstand the pressure I’ve shout outload Christ Save Me and Glory To Our Almighty Lord my scream was listened, then normally by the experience I turned to Consecrated Inchurched Life and got secured by Grace even not to lust to bounce astral from habit, even blinded myself for lucid dreaming, and finnaly even saw what is the true spiritual struggle towards True Freedom and Salvation … now not rarely I know to say to my neopagan or pagan friends dont worry it will come time to chose for Yourself where is Your place but choose wise, and dont forget You are Orthodox Christian so if not from obligation from respect to Your Forefathers Faith turn to Jesus Christ when will lose the ground beneath Your Soul, tho its really hard this to be shared as hope and comfort for all that dont have chance to taste what is Orthodox Christianity as ultra fast recovery from any delusion, tho recently rediscovered interesting Apologist like Jay Dyer tho his exegesis is more useful for brainers and those who seek through theoria to reach Metanoia …

I found Jay Dyer quite interesting when I first encountered his work on Hollywood’s esoteric movie themes and predictive programming imbedded in them.

3 Likes

Yes with his parallel demystification of the euroatlantic determinists, “their” n’w’o agendas and “their” most potent propaganda tool what would be hollywood and the precious blockbusters, yes he is far more appealing any modern Christian Apologist, and like that awakening many brainwashed strayed or unaware among us for the chance for secure and welcoming Transcendence through Jesus Christ, yet in my opinion Theory is fastening belt for the Faith yet Inchurched Consecrated Life in Feat think is opening us to full understanding of the Orthodox Christian Theology, its like reasoning about Faith and experiencing it i.e. its really difficult to explain to others what is Honey if they havent taste it … as ex-pagan I can just witness Freedom comes through Grace and Grace is gathered through honest seeking for Repentance and Redemption what in Orthodox Christianity comes trough the Holly Mysteries of Confession and Eucharist as prime after Baptism tho all the rest are also useful for reaching Metanoia (inner Change) yet knowing that we live in times of utmost spread temptation that comes from human nature not rarely we are falling and loosing compass but again we have chance for Redemption through Repentance what eventually is process of learning and growing in the Faith and thats why I am hurrying my close one dont waste time get Inchurched coz its not granted process like I’ll do it later yeah but later maybe You will not have time to Repent i.e. bring fruits worthy for redeeming, especially problematic to reach like that level of Graceful Joy even less Hesychia and Theosis what is reachable to those that will become devoted spiritual wariors i.e. Monks, altho there are many examples that this was possible for some among the Laos too, tho that would mean ascetic feat while living in mids all the wrongness in the world as fire that cant burn i.e. everything to accept with calmness and without judgement even for butchers, hm easy to be said ultra hard to be done, maybe achievable in the earlier times, altho now the Mercy is even greater upon us simply we are surrounded by far more sinful vibe thus everything is possible for those that rest their hope on Jesus as Christ … still my example is strangely interesting i.e. I’ve noticed as much as I am cleaning my hearth through Praise [1] instantly I am repairing as my crippled body (smoking drinking and sinking in chair) so as refreshing my distracted nous (burdening of my soul with various info) and through 20 years push pull still cant say I am secured with my path towards Salvation, hm every next time is harder to stand up after I fall, what is result probably due to my naive habit when I will come back to my hometown to surrender to hanging out with the old crew, what normally after while is pulling me in vortex of forgetfulness for the sin as fire that burns the will, thus later the recovery takes some time until I evaporate from the place of my leisure, altho it could be very well in question an unconfessed causality that is mirroring again and again as such i.e. the world wants its earlier possession back! So my cents in this case would be O pagans dont be stubborn, once You will reach the level of noreturn at least then turn to Christ with whole Your Hearth tho those that belong to cults probably need to focus with utmost carefulness not to hang again with their old friends, dont fall on the trap that You can give them hand and not be pulled somehow if not in apostasy in judgement coz the trap, simply act and help Apophatically through Prayers …

Maybe maybe not, or it could be humans trying to blameshift their crimes on some aliens/demons to trick us into looking for ansvers outside of ourself.

The answer is in us ourselves, we are Eternal Souls now confined to Body … and the first step towards freedom is awakening for this fact … but then starts the path to Salvation what in my practical experience and not just theoretical opinion is secured only through Orthodox Christianity i.e. nor sola gratia nor sola scriptura nor sola fide alone but all together through good works i.e. Active Faith [1] and that would be Life in Feat when 1. we strive to battle with our passions on few levels primary hedonism(lusts) materialism(greed and idolizing money-mammonism) and egoism(pride) while 2. in same time by trying to follow Christian Virtues we are gaining deeds worthy for Redemption and Salvation … this path actually is Blessed and per’se one need to gain through the Inchurched Graceful Life secured Patience than brings Peace and that Salvation i.e. to find and balance through happiness in refrain from bodily sins and/or modesty in abundance and/or calmness in power, logically all that are living in Feat will attain as Graceful as rewards through gifts (talents) so as temptations (as school) so could reach level of full Metanoia, yet when we are not focused on Inchurched Consecrated Life so would gain extra Grace upon us or do that like pharisees without effort for good works logically we are reaching by Our Lord Mercy chance for Salvation through sufferings so by hardships even small prayers would be potent as done by crying hearth, and again Grace will reach us but we need still to get on feat and start living Life in Feat …

… this maybe looks complicated, but in essence is very simple i.e. if we know that we live in world bound to causality of extra huge free will around its normal that will loom various risks as from human so as from spiritual nature, thus so would not fell in sins easily or as result in depression and apathy or simply despondency coz loosen lifestyle that can also lead to boredom if not apathy, simply we need just to Praise Our Almighty Lord so such causality would be restrained or removed by Grace i.e. by spiritual causality (what goes around comes around) when Praising Our Omnipotent Creator Who Is Only One Who Can Brake any causality like that we deserve extra Grace that removes evil or repair our Soul and Body, yet our personal Prayer is potent but Liturgical as Communion is incomparably greater when even our hearth is not so clean still by those with such when invoking Grace as Worthy also we are rewarded by the will of our Faith and while the rest sleep enjoy chill etc. its taken for Feat the will to Praise Jesus Christ so we are again rewarded with abundance of Grace tho extra Grace fells also on all around in the community, to everyone by its will i.e. at least to be traditional believer, still if one dont strive to correct his vices going like that on Liturgies can prove counter effective coz will tempt the rest with his unrepented sins thus will transgress not just privately but also publicly and even worst on Holy Ground eg. think even avoiding modesty and going in golden vests or with ragga or mini robes while have normal wardrobe but do that from fashion trend for sure as loosen mindset that tempts the rest attending on Holy Liturgy could prove like going in theater and exiting only with nice impression from the Ceremony but without Grace, surely it makes difference when one is doing that naively from unawareness about the risks but those are usually converts while the rest that are doing that as slaves to some trends think look like guests with mud on their boots if we know that such behavior is seen as filthy soul by Our Almighty Lord even more when we constantly go for Grace but stubbornly unwilling to repent with our hidden sins even smoking, altho even then The Grace has effect but more like poured water in leaking bottle thus one needs greater effort than the rest so would fence himself with Grace but also live in joyful calmness altho maybe living mids ghetto, tho we can say that smoking is visible sin thus with some encouragement from the community and some knowhow [2] it could be resolved the issue so one would reach in fulness effect from the Grace i.e. as much as clean is ones hearth so is the abundance of the Grace, yet what about with the invisible sins of the Soul like envy greed selfishness etc. alike vices from spiritual nature when if one is not aware that “they” can burn without chance to be seen so would be motivated by others to throw them away, what with that, and thats why in Orthodox Christianity is given extra emphasis on the Confession but not some on the go process but as with personal md in medicine in the Church that would be Priest as Spiritual Father that foster for the Soul Health on personal level i.e. except Healing through Prayers and Eucharist is given also Penance as prescription so one would reach understanding and reembrace of the previous state, hm there is one saying the some Priest on an Island for every sin gave as Penance an Tree planting while the Island from rocky after while became Forest thus people also were reminded on the hardships of the previous wrong doings so would not repeat them but also proud that helped the community …

… what I know from my experience as ex-pagan is that the spiritual warfare is very real thing, altho comes per’se in our hearth thus indirectly through all the free will from others, so balancing is logical path, yet sometimes that is impossible eg. when we are attacked is normal to defend ourselves what as goes personally so as for the community, yet unlike pagans or neopagans Orthodox Christians would always have Mercy in mind, compare the invasion of Irak and now of Ukraine by collateral casualties what is strikingly obvious as statistics in my opinion alone just coz the chief commander is Faithful [3] what could be sensed alone coz its not acting as some proud conqueror that need swiftly to burn everything on his path once was challenged and awaiting to be attacked his country, as we can see altho the advancement looks slow eventually is rewarding - alone how it cant be flushed demonizing agitprop by the neopagan euroatlantic determinists on behalf of atrocities, which tho even werent happening still there were attempts to be rigged to his army, what about if there was savage behavior, overall that gives him clear consciousness to withstand firmly and in same time to have calmness so would control everything and not just the front! Surely there are many temptations and many risks but when some leader is Inchurched alone by unburdening the attacks of fallen-spirits-anathema-to-them have if not else greater focus …

I see I’ve went too apologetic in contrast to the OP proposal, as if in question was “do toltec mysticism has any credence” in its CC projection of don’huan as mentor and healer, actually reflex coz my earlier deep dive in that very same mysticism ~ thus saw as more important to share my side than to give credence to the OP quote!, still coz the sake of more ontopic flow in this thread I’ll address the parallel of the predators as demons-anathema-to-them that when will posses us normally play with and through our ego pushing us till level of delusion how we are something special and above the rest people arounds us, usually by default issue of exceptionalism with pagans and neopagans once empowered!

Hm, I have real luck when experimented with this “indian” for me on level of ascetic and astral knowhow that I’ve kept in mind huans warning that if keep the ego we are keeping the shell hardened, or even if we have brake free astral then is even worst misusing the knowhow to molest others, thus once started to gain energy and wandering astral didnt see that as something special or mighty, altho could do things, on contrary saw myself vulnerable coz indeed didnt want to kneel nor to befriend with any existing being from the other side, thus having no pet and like that indirectly to be possessed, nor directly kneeling to any “watcher”, simply like that I was on constant attack once I would be noticed when flying astral here or there, the problem with this is that once You decide to stay independent You are becoming mark, till extremes that the whips are transferring in this reality, not once I was thrown back with ringing head from the strikes!, so in the end (after almost 5 years experimenting and almost another 5 till reborn since earlier Baptized as Child) I have been really lucky to turn to Christianity for escape fence and finally learning what is real freedom and even more that through the Orthodox Church I have secure path towards Transcendence, what in my opinion as personal or group escape from the “eagle gravity” is far from reachable for any spiritual warrior among indoctrinated with shamanic toltec echo, take my advice dont waste Your time!, aside that through shamanism You are risking to reach highest condemnation coz sacrilege against the Holy Spirit and not coz idolization or apotheosis but solely coz braking the barrier between this and the spiritual realm, astral trespassing that is far easier achieved by toltec recipe than by any eater pagan mysticism i.e. what is achieved through long meditation eg. in budhism or hinduism, in toltec shamanism is reached almost as snap of the fingers, thus be aware that You are walking on fire when diving in this pagan mysticism, aside that lusting alone for such pagan knowledge is Sin what about if and when someone mastered astral, be smart take my advice leave what is buried pagan knowledge to stay buried … after all if it was so exceptional it would had have ruled with the hearts in this world nowadays!

Other point that is useful to make to all Christians or converts, dont be afraid of pagans or neopagans, “they” dont have power over You, so dont believe “they” can do harm, tho Be Afraid If You Are Not Fencing Yourself With Grace, coz fear is passion that if it is loosen and someone throw himself to it the same is overpowering him, so after while it will consume him and he will start to be afraid superstitiously even from delusional thigs, simply as Christ said it will be by Your Faith, so raise the Prayerful Guard [1][1][1] and dont be afraid from nothing except from Our Almighty Lord not to offend Him or brake His Commandments and Teachings … but even then if and when will fall, dont despair, but Repent and get back on feat, simply through Christ is given this chance in form of the Holy Mysteries of Confession and Eucharist (cleaning and restoration of our Hearth (read Soul)) …