WELCOME TO THE MATRIX: 6G AND THE HUMAN BODY POWER SOURCE

Originally published at: WELCOME TO THE MATRIX: 6G AND THE HUMAN BODY POWER SOURCE

Do you remember the Keanu Reeves-Lawrence Fishburn movie The Matrix? If so you might recall that in the movie Reeves plays a character who “wakes up” from a long dream only to discover that the world in which he thought he lived was only a construct to keep him happy, and asleep, using his own…

11 Likes

Can a human survive a 6G enviroment without technological help? Even with people not able to keep the pollution that is all around us, out of our bodies. If you are a bit awakened to this agenda, you do everything to cleanse yourself as much as possible.

Personally, I rather drop dead when they flip the switch to 6G and incarnate for the final battle, but I am old and could use a rest!

19 minutes in. 6G shreds DNA.

5 Likes

Chances are that we are already living in it.
And the disclosure happening is to prepare us to unplug…:expressionless:

1 Like

Yes. They waited for us Boomers to become too old to really fight back. So many of us feel same.

2 Likes

They manufacture consent, advertising the benefits of being connected 24/7. But this technology would not be ready without the daily suffering of non consensual investigative subjects or targeted individuals. At some point the penny will drop just as it did with the mRNA vaccines.

3 Likes

I truly hope you’re right about this.

I hope so too, hardly anyone would have believed in 2019 that the shadow leadership would be so aggressive with the rollout of what amounts to a genetic manipulation of the world population but there you have it. And 3 years on we are just starting to see the impact on mainstream popular discourse. So whoever is behind these next generation wave propagation technologies they know they have at least a few years head start before the flotsam and jetsam catch on. Just enough time to indoctrinate the masses into a Stockholm syndrome state where dissenters are framed as the boomers that want to spoil the VR party.

2 Likes

i was one of the hardly anyones. in 2020 January even had the Chapel Hill documents from the NCU. and as u say, nobody believed the scale of it. and now… could hardly save my wife and children. parents got hooked, and now i am able to see their aging clearly accelerating, others died in my vicinity, cancer is growing in a very aggressive manner etc…
one-eyed is king between the blind ones. or whatever.

4 Likes

I am still dealing with cognitive dissonance, doubting my own read of the situation. I guess it’s the new normal.

when i first saw the several so called independent inquiries done with spectrometers and electron-microscopes, well, that made me sit a bit longer…

The censorship is the tell, if you can’t pull off a false flag with all they threw at it better make sure it’s not headline news right?

censorship is one tell, the other one is the adjacently conducted fear-generating psyop. that was what hit me first. somebody ranged the cowbell so hard, it almost shrieked:
Be afraid, get into the line!
i was never good at such things. my bad.

3 Likes

Absolutely, and that is the reaction I would have previously thought was inbred into most people given how much history should have taught us about propaganda and tyrants. Alas it seems sufficient time has passed that the wisdom of those lessons has been lost.

2 Likes

Late 2019, the David Goldberg disinfo. videos that I put in my “BS stack” came floating to the top like cream. When a young woman near me died of hemorrhaging, due to “Flu”(?), etc., I knew a shut down was coming. (Didn’t think it would be global.)

My, how things have played out. Now us elders are the enemy. They can’t have history survive in any way, shape or form.

2 Likes

and that is surely big enough for disseminating it here day-by-day. u r such a tell-tale. letting these slip.
otherwise - just to show how big is that stack of yours - TPTB have to make a narradigm, which means false history, just like the ‘young woman hemorrhaging’ near us ‘elders’.
:rofl: :laughing: :blue_heart:
just love ur show.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it is a modern affliction or a recurrent theme but burying history has been weaponised in my opinion.

1 Like

Ecclesiastes 1.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

same things all over. those words in italics r not in the original Hebrew.

2 Likes

@ShadowNet
They always change or bury history when changing empires.

Turn us into batteries/energy (malevolent spiritual entities do feed off mankind’s fears/negative energy)?

Animation Technology GIF by Ryan Seslow

Or…

Turn us into avatars/Nephilim (vessels or “fit extensions” into which malevolent spirits can inhabit)

Angry The Legend Of Korra GIF by Nickelodeon

Both perhaps.

Interestingly, just as the spiritist movement came out of the shadows in the 19th century through the likes of Blavatsky with her Mahatmas entities down to Crowley and his Lam entity on down to Parsons (JPL) and Hubbard’s (Scientology) Babelon Working ritual that apparently “opened a portal” and manifested into the world an entity named Babelon in 1946 commencing the age of Horus and the rising Crowley’s Moonchild or Kubricks Star child or Rosemary’s baby et al…

It’s notable that the technological age began in earnest at this time with the space, nuclear and computer ages kicking off…while at the same time the Jews returned to the Holy Land just as prophecy said they would in the last days before Christs return…

I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine. I will firmly plant them there in their own land. They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God. Amos 9:14-15

Many thinkers, such as peak technologists, suggest that the concept of ever increasing technology is a manufactured myth created by the wizards behind the curtain…and that the clear decline of Moore’s law is but one factor that buttress’ their view…this doesn’t bode well for the bold predictions of 6G to infinity, the Singularity by 2035 or colonies on Mars by 2050 et al…

Perhaps because of the limits we are now reaching…as some researchers have posited…mankind needs another “input” from outside our physical micro/macrocosm from within the metacosm…similar to the occult spiritists “helpers” that aided the scientific alchemist’s of the last century…interesting how similar the entities of today look to Crowley’s Lam…

Renown UFO abduction researcher Dr. David M Jacobs has warned that “something” sinister is occurring on the planet as it relates to the UFO abduction phenomenon…and he has cataloged it as a massive breeding program by these malevolent entities…and that they have advanced their program to the point where they have seeded the planet on a vast scale with these hybrid “star child” beings that today look indistinguishable from regular humans but who possess super human abilities…

iu

Some have suggested that the great superpowers of the earth have for some time engaged these entities at the highest levels in a sort of Faustian Bargain for promised “inputs” of knowledge in exchange for acquiescence to access segments of earths population…

iu

Is all the above connected with the stratospheric rise of paganism in recent years not just in the fringe but from Wall St to Silicon Valley? As the Judeo-Christian and Materialistic/Natrualistic/Science worlds retreat is the spiritist world ready for a major comeback just as humanity is being prepared for the next “input” from our “helpers”…not a space or nuclear or computer “input”…but a hybridization “input”?

Is the long promised transhumanism merely the mixing of man and machine…or is it much more…the mixing of man, machine and spirit…but a spirit of an unnatural and malevolent nature? It’s happened before according to scripture…

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose…The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. Genesis 6:1-2, 4

For many this is what the prophetic scriptures have warned of from the beginning…that a day would come when an ancient hybridization program would occur again in the last days like it was in Noah’s day…that deception of demons would rule…that deception would be intoxicating…that a supreme star child (Nephilim) would manifest (the Beast)…and that humanity would align themselves with the star child by identifying with him…miraculously…today the Jews are back in their ancient ancestral homelands after being exiles for two millennia…

When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. Matthew 24:37

Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. 1 Timothy 4:1

This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. Revelation 13:1-2

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666. Revelation 13:16-18

1 Like

@ShadowNet

I think they’ll try to make it consensual. Opting in will make you hip, cool, an upstanding citizen, a fighter of climate change, a good person, etc. Then I’m sure there will be economic incentives – and Mr. Globaloney’s plans, if successful, will result in hordes of impoverished people who might be more than happy to opt in, in exchange for a few extra credits for food, or maybe some extra carbon credits so they can visit family in another town. You get the idea.

4 Likes