Well I suppose that's a symbolic victory for No Vax Djokovic.... and in front of Mr Burns

11 Likes

[
@AaronSiriSG
(https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronSiriSG)

He would not be bullied by a mandate. He stood strong in the face of losing fame and fortune. How many give up their rights for very little. If everyone refused to bend, mandates would go away quickly. A lesson for humanity.

7 Likes

So (my Yellen imitation), Who’s going first? That is the problem. Need much bigger step-up by many who are well public.

2 Likes

Is Mr. Burns cogitating the “died suddenly” phenomenon upon the observation of this karmic event in a wishful manner?

3 Likes

Spot on! :joy:/ :confused: 202020.

1 Like

This image will live in my heart for all eternity. To see the acknowledgement of defeat in the eyes of someone who I’ve only ever seen animated by the spirity of puerile smugness? To see him defeated by someone who not only has world-class talent but heart and guts and integrity? The definition of priceless.

2 Likes

You guys are totally right.

Bill Gates clearly had nothing better to do, so he decided to attend a tennis match where the overwhelming favourite was an anti vaxer, just so you could post memes about him seething.

He’s as evil as he is stupid.

2 Likes

It seems likely bill gates was checking out the overall Australia vibe with respect to health mandates and other authoritarian mechanisms. Past and future. Recall Australia was extremely compliant which could make them a target for future experiments.

1 Like

The scamdemic is possibly even more evil than initially thought. How the jibjabs are designed to depopulate , slow kill/cull, especially the sick, old and young, by successive “snake bites” aka boosters. WATCH THE WATER [2022] - DR. BRYAN ARDIS & STEW PETERS (DOCUMENTARY VIDEO)

1 Like