WHAT A FEW MISSING TRILLIONS CAN BUY

Originally published at: WHAT A FEW MISSING TRILLIONS CAN BUY

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from our friends at Lockheed-Martian (as Catherine Fitts likes to call it) or…

1 Like

… or another possibility is that like Bidenchenko’s “special office” (and Bidenchenko TikTok himself) it’s internal structure is simply a lot of balsa wood held together with toy and novelty company hearts and flowers printed purplish-pink tape with an outer (no pun intended) saucerish shape structure painted grey.

Where have you gone Col. Trakowski? GizNation turns its lonely eyes to you Woo Woo Woo (a leaked, on TikTok, lyric from an unknown Simon and Garfunkel song titled “Mrs. Bob Lazar” about the crash in Roswell). No, not here, look over here … no here … no here

Hmmmm … the source for the video is TikTok, and like its namesake it occasionally locks up spewing forth material producing episodes of aural and visual Akolalia.

Hey, I know … if you look in the background several automobiles are visible. We can obtain satellite surveillance video from NORAD (you know they’re spying on everyone including SkunkWorks) and ,just like on TV, focus down in the video on the license plate numbers, then through split second cross-referencing (while imagining this you can provide your own cheesy, dramatic music to emulate a sequence of any episode of NCIS with Abby Sciuto at the helm of Video Forensic Analysis) with the California DMV database we can find out who these people are.

Odds are the plates come back matching the names of employees of another much beloved three letter agency … ILM (Industrial Light & Magic)

Lesson from TTSA … DBH (Don’t Bite Hard)

1 Like

Quite so… this was more or less what I was trying to get to with it simply being a kind of radar cross section drone… It could be a fake (made, as you say, of Basla wood and tape).

I wish you had posted this in the actual comments section in addition to here, as people need to see it.